Reviews for Just Breathe
One Over Infinity chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
ha. now was it Miranda or EDI I wonder? There wasn't any obvious emotional turnaround where Shepard decided that she was still willing to try again, despite the fact that (she thought) he had moved on... So I just have to assume that it was one of them.

Whatever the case, this was certainly a good story, though I think I personally preferred 'Breathe.' That's just IMHO though...

1/x
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
Love your story. :)

Please update soon.
PinkSunset925 chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
Ahahaha! I love your AN at the end. I thought the same thing when I saw her! :D. I loved this chapter. You truly have a gift. Can't wait to so what more is in store...
PinkSunset925 chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Amazing story so far... I love that song What Hurts The Most but I never have seen the music video. So just when I finished this chapter I went on youtube and searched the video. IT WAS SO SAD! I cried! Then I clicked on Avril Lavigne "When I'm Gone" And I started sobbing! Wow now I'm getting way off of topic. Great start. I can't wait to read more once I stop crying...
Commander Kurt chapter 9 . 1/11/2011
I really feel for them both, and good call by Serena to send the e-mail anyway. Keeping my fingers crossed for more chapters when the muse strikes you.
veetvont chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Yay! I love this story! I am a recent Shenko convert, and this really was great! Hope to see more soon!
jecica chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
You're a brilliant writer, more please!
LillyWhiteRosePetals chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
everytime i read one of your chapters i want to go place ME again!

Thanks for updating, please keep them coming.
Jenna53 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Glad you're back. Good chapter. Thanks.
sesheta255 chapter 9 . 11/22/2010
Kassy that was worth the wait. Nice chapter. I felt both Kaidan's and Serena's pain.
quantumparadigm chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Moar please? :D

I loved the dream sequence in this chapter! I could almost envision it in my mind, as if it were playing in a movie or something. And my inner Kaidan voice whispered "you betrayed me" and sent shivers up my spine.

My heart aches for both Serena and Kaidan. I love your depiction of Kaidan and his thought process as he stands in front of Hackett and Anderson, trying to figure out where he stood.
jen4306 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Another wonderful chapter! I love how Hackett and Anderson wanted to help Shephard so much!

Kaidan is such a sweetie in your story - now for some heavy duty groveling!
Aileo chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I really do like this story. Your Kaidan and Shepard are really very wonderful.
KermitTheHermit chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Love! Can Kaidan get any sweeter, keeping her picture in his helmet. I want more please ]
Nightodie chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
Kass- I love it! The feelings, the other stuff! It's wonderful!

Thank you!