Reviews for Time Will Tell
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Amusing, and I'm not sure why. I was hoping for something a bit more dramatic, or dark, but this was good in it's own way in any case.
NotActive2108 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was really cute. Eacher and museia are te best. You should do more. Chaos rings need more fanfiction.
Gazing on the Arabesque chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So cute :3 Escher and Museia are my second or third favorite story (they're tied with Eluca and Zhamo). Ayuta and Mana/Shea will always be number one for me! But this is SO EFFING CUTE. Write more. Chaos Rings needs more fanfiction :)
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Awesome. I love the story, and Escher is such a badass. He was my favorite storyline, and I always love the idea of an evil main character (I know he's not REALLY evil, but it seemed that way for most of the game) I just wish that chaos rings wasn't such a neglected section of fanfiction.
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Your stories are made of pure awesomeness! I'm totally in love with this story as well as the other one. Really, I never knew a kissing scene could get me so excited! Haha

Please update soon :3
Lord Naruto chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow this story really impressed me. I like to think you captured both their personalities really well.
JadOo chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
So. Cute!

I've been playing Chaos Rings and Escher/Musiea is my favourite couple!

You've got them spot on in character, with Escher's cocky attitude and Musiea's mixed feelings of unforgiveness and the desire to understand Escher. Love the way you've portrayed them!

Very nice read, this was :)