Reviews for The Bodies in the Beach
boothandbones4ever chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Nice chapter.

Guys going out for drinks and playing pool that is a great way for gaining information. Smart move.
boneslver chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
soo glad for an update! i love this story!

i cant remember, what was the significance of the last time brennan saw booth play pool?
mendenbar chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Sad to say that the theory that good parents make good kids and bad parents make bad kids is just a bunch of hokum. There are good kids from bad parents and bad kids from good parents, too. As Booth says, the kids make their own choice as do their parents.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Great chapter! That's very understandable that he'd come over and defend his kids, nice transition into Booth having the guys out for a social night as a way of finding out a motive. Update soon!
hot4booth chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Great update. It has a great plot and character development beyond B&B.
LondonLi chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
Hey, I'm glad to see an update on this story. I believe that one of the best and worst things about their relationship is their ability to keep the status quo. Thanks for including that in this chapter. Good luck with your new classes.
RK chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
i was hoping for a new chappie. I really enjoying UC fanfics. PPS
RK chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
i was hoping for an update..i really like UC fanfics. PPS
Kent Rigel chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Okay, so the fact that you actually know what the 3rd ammendment is may have been the most dorkishly awesome part of this chapter... I'm Australian but I've read the US constitution and am surprised by how few Americans seem to know it despitely being inordinately proud of it.

As always though you've created the foundations of a wonderfully detailed framework for your story to take place in, rather than hoping straight into the main thrust or over focusing on the characters - a flaw that many writers seem to make in their eagerness.

If you'll excuse me I have more chapters to read... right now.
obsessedbonesfan chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
This story is awesome and completely in character! It has been so long since I could find a story that was so well-written with the type of plot I was looking for, and this nails it! Can't wait for the next update!
Different Child chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
I really love BB undercover stories! Especially where they have to put themselves in a situation for an extended period of time! Hehe. Ah, Bones! 33 I can't wait for the new season! I can't wait for you to continue this either! So nice to find one that's recently posted and updated! I need to do the updating thing... It's nice to read your work again!

DC
Chicklit chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
LOL! This has to be one of my favorite exchanges between Booth and Brennan. She's so sweetly obtuse and Booth's, well, Boothy. More, please!
TemperTemper chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Oh I loved this - you are an expert at creating these multi-layered stages for your multi-chaps.

I adored this glimpse into Booth's psyche too.

Absolute favourite part:

*The way one could feel a storm rise over the curve of the earth, encroaching on the coastline, oncoming and dark as the water over which it traveled, she could feel him. His presence, like that of the ocean, was inescapable.*

Just gorgeous.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Really sweet ending, the situation with Liv and Aiden's mother is so sad, poor Booth having to see someone else go through what he went through as a child. Great chapter! Update soon :)
lizook chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Ohhh, the emotions here are so strong. Even unspoken they come through glaringly in actions, pauses.

"Booth felt the hairs on the back of his neck prickle with every shriek the woman let out—he heard his mother in every one."

This is almost subtle in a way - the thought of his mother seemingly tacked on the end - and that makes it even more strong. Poignant.

"Booth had effectively exited the conversation, Brennan could tell by the blank look behind his eyes, and she did not know how to politely excuse them both back to their house.

"Dinner was really great," Brennan finally said, standing up. "But we've got an early day tomorrow, we should be going.""

*SIGH* I love this. Love. For the fact that she notices he's withdrawn from conversation, that she knows she should make an excuse but is so socially inept at it, and then she does... just... so perfect.

"It's not 'bunk', it's an evolutionary theory. Scientists put a lot of effort into…" Whatever anthro-ramble she was about to engage in was cut off when he sat up and threw his legs over the edge of the bed so that he was sitting on the edge of it next to her. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug that she did not (and perhaps, out of shock, could not) resist."

I adore that his action seemingly comes out of nowhere, but you just know he touched by the fact that she *does* care and yet she'll still completely be her and argue the point... A tender and intimate moment, one that really shows how, no matter how they may be with each other (tense, fighting, giddy with joy...) they will always be there to support each other.

Wonderful chapter; looking forward to the next :)
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »