Reviews for Cost
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/4
You're right. There is no such thing like that because Luffy treats his nakamas equally and they are all important to him. People tend to think to much and then go nuts because of it. They forgot how things are simple the way they are, that Luffy is simple and will always love his crew. Sorry for ranting but I just want you to know you have someone out there agree with you. Also, a great strory went into my favorite list!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I agree. That would be the most Awful thing to do; to make Luffy have a 'Favourite'. Hmm, well, in my opinion, sure, Luffy x Zoro or Luffy x Sanji or Luffy x Robin or whoever can be a person's favourite pairing and the two would of course be their favourites as well. However, to stay true and honest to Luffy's character, Luffy would never have a favourite, even if it means comparing his lover and his Nakama. Or at least, that's what I think.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Mmm, I definitely agree that Luffy doesn't - can't - play favorites, in the sense of valuing one over another. I don't think any of the crew really do (no matter how much Sanji insists to Nami-swan and Robin-chwan that the idiot marimo should just be tossed overboard). I do, however, believe that his expectations vary from nakama to nakama, and that his relationship with each of them also varies accordingly. I would also argue that what he expects from Zoro is closest to what he expects from himself - protect his nakama, protect their dreams, and don't lose, which may seem like more than he expects from the others. But it isn't, really, because what he expects from everyone is the very best in their particular field - Nami to be the best navigator, Sanji to be the best cook, Chopper to be the best doctor, etc, and Zoro to be the best swordsman, and therefore the best protector (again, aside from Luffy himself). So it's possible to interpret Zoro and Luffy's relationship as closer than other crew members, especially considering they've been together the longest, but even then I don't think it's possible to say that Zoro is more important to Luffy than anyone else in the sense that you seem to be speaking (well, writing) of here.

I love the way you chose to portray your views on this topic!
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I totally agree with you. To Luffy, nakama is NAKAMA. There is no #1 or #10, there is only NAKAMA. To list them like that would be INCOMPREHENSIBLE to Luffy.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Totally agree.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
love it - love the whole idea, every bit of it :)
LuffyGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
You're right. You can never chose a favorite NAKAMA. Because they have all been there for you in some point of your life. And if they haven't, they will. :)
Grace Tung chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I hate people who rank friends. There are no rankings for friends. You just don't do it naturally.
Grace Tung chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That's so touching. No sarcasm intended.
cryatal chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Heh. we were having this argument on the couples thread on AP. One of the users put a link to this on. that should shut them up. Anyway...very true. doesn't stop me from writing LuNa etc. but for the series the ranking argument is pointless and very stupid.

Maybe this'll stop the idiots from posting Luffy/Fatsopp. It's a vain hope, but hey, a girl can dream.
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hooplah! I have found another (my second) hero on !

A rant-drabble, eh? Interesting genre... xD I must say, my favorite "Here's the proof!" line was: "Sanji-he cooks!"

... Yes namely person among "The people", Sanji DOES cook.

Thank you for, once again, being awesome.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
*claps* yay I agree! I love how luffy in your fic just didn't understand what they were asking, like he COULDNT understand. Anyway, I just read on your profile that you dislike intercrew romance, and all I have to say is: finally someone who understands! Haha you called it incestuous, that made me laugh. Well, they ARE a family right? IDK, I always felt like their bond was so much stronger then "who sleeps with who" and "who does Luffy like the best".

Great fic once again!

Shrine
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
So I'm not the only one who hates seeing people argue over who Luffy likes best!

That little Brook thing really sums up about how most people think. What's even more irritating is people are already vouching for a new Strawhat when Brook hardly had any time with the crew.
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I would hate if Luffy picked a favorite. It would be... just, no.

This is also the reason why, if I'm going to ship a Luffy pairing, it's not with one of the crew.

So yeeeeah you, for posting this, and yeeeeah Luffy for being awesome!

(of course you didn't make us sound dumb; Sanji fans are the ONLY intelligent ones, after all. XP Jk, jk!)
Lucia chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is true. This is so true. No truer words have been written. I salute you.