Reviews for Sympathy from the Devil
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Aww that was adorable. I love the idea of Puck/Tina.

I liked Puck's inner voice, very in character and I liked him comforting Tina
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hahahahaha this is absolutely fantastic. Wonderful characterization of Puck. Brava!

-sf
nessyschu chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Lol that was quite entertaining. I love Puck!
canibeyourotp chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You captured Puck's essence perfectly. I LdMAO so hard at this. :P
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
good!
vcg73 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aw, I loved this! (I checked your profile to see if there were any stories I had missed.) Puck's character voice and peculiar logic are both dead-on and I laughed several times while reading. Love that Puck decided at the end that Artie was a more prank-worthy victim than Kurt because he had done the more recently annoying thing.
xokittyiunox chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is totally one of my favorite stories. :)
Bella S James chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awwwwww, that was so sweet! I really love the ending and you actually were able to write about Puck as though it was him! I wish you wrote more because it was the best!

I'm glad you actually added revenge with a happy ending...

You're awesome!

Peace out,

Humfree

particularly good finder chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very cute :) I love how you write Puck. He's hilarious :D
Dru chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Heeee! Oh wow, this was so good. I love Puck. And I love nice!Puck you got here, because he's still... PUCK. He's not the pod person fluff bunny that so often shows up in Glee fics. He's being nice to Tina, but he's still him. I love that! And then in the end pranking Artie as revenge for making Tina cry and scare him, lol.
Emrisah chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Oh that was fantastic. You practically channelled Puck! It was soooooooo cool, I loved it! *So* reading more of your stuff . . .
lalalalalaaa chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
"Did some pedophile kidnap Wheels and leave his chair? Should we be calling the police or the fire department or something?" I LOVE how oblivious Puck can be sometimes; it's hilarious. And this one-shot was amazing, you captured both of their characters perfectly. Great job!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Fantastic job! I really, really liked it.
CanadianTac chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Bahahahaa...awesome. I could totally hear these words being a Puck voiceover on the show. The dip parts really got me ;) Well done!
coffee dazed chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
ahhh, nice puck is very cute! lovely, well-written fic, one giant sweet Pina moment

x