Reviews for Ask Romano
CheshireKitKat chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Ciao Romano! .

1. If you had to give up your virginity to anyone, who would you lose it to?...

2. Why do you hate Germany so much?...

3. Did you know that I am of mixed heritage?... mainly German and Italian ..(I am descendents from other countries as well, but let's just focus on the main two here.) What so you think of me being mostly German and Italian?... do you that it is possible that one could be Germany's and Italy's love child?... if so... can I call you Uncle Romano?... unless of course I was the love child of yours and Germany's...but in which case shouldn't I be calling you Daddy?...

4. What would you do if Germany got Italy pregnant?..

5. What would you do if Italy got Germany pregnant?...

6. What would be your reaction if there were no more tomatoes left in the world?...

7. Who is your favorite country...(besides yourself) and why?...

8. If you were handed a Billion Dollars. What would you do with it?...

P.S. You in Mafia Mode is awesome! ...
me chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Hey not a fan girl yay for you that and I have heart

1) why is everyone shipping you and spain

2) have you met your 2p or anyone else's
Totes-RANDERP chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
((ignore screen name))

Hiya papa I heard you were answering questions! fuun! *sarcasm* why do you listen to that girl anyways, I saw the photos and they weren't that bad!...maybe a bit kinky, but not something to listen to a TOTAL BITCH over! *facepalms* why dont you just go mafia on her ass? or do you want me to? cause I will! tio Vene wont let me do ANYTHING violent! that idiot!

Ciao,
La Isola de Sicilia (aka: Luciana)
1114Precious chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
HELLO ROMANO! ;D
1. How would you react if Germany turns out to like you? (Germano fan)

2. What were you thinking when Germany pulled your curl?

3. Are you jealous of Italy? Why?

4. Do you like anyone romantically?

5. Germany is hot, si?
rubyredroses1 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Hi Romano (or Lovino if I may?)

Anyway, here's the questions:

1) How did you get to like tomatoes so much?

2) Have you ever gotten sick and if so what were your symptoms?

3) What is your favourite thing about being a country or South Italy specifically?

4) Please teach me some mafia style fighting moves? I really want to attack Turkey for trying to kidnap you :)

Bye and grazie!

xxrubyredrosesxx
NatalieOfSicily chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Ciao. Anyway, you're probably a stupid tomato bastard like Spain, but whatever. Questions are ok I guess. Here we go...

1. My Uncle from the DiTaranto sect of the Mafia wants to know where that box of tomatoes he gave to you are. Where are they bastardo?

2. Got any talents besides cooking which I know you're good at. Thats not a compliment Dammit!

3. Finally, how do you repel a tomato bastard who tries to steal kisses from you during class?

Uh, grazie, Romano, I suppose. Ti voglio bene, stronzo.

~Natalie
NatalieOfSicily chapter 4 . 12/19/2011

Uh, grazie, Romano, I suppose. Ti voglio bene, stronzo.

~Natalie
TheEmporerofDerekan chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Mr. Romano

Don't worry no Youi quistions from me (Maybe Romano x Belgium thou.)

you were teleported to a universe in which Germany was a girl what would you do?

2. Germany isn't bad, I don't get why you hate him?

3. I am not a Spamano fan too!

4. If Berlurus and Russia got married what would you're reaction be?

5. I know you have a crush on Belgium so what if Belgium and Spain started dating what would you're reaction be?

you and Belgium started dating what would you're reaction be?

7. If you had gotten Belgium pregnate what would you do?

8. If you and every nation some how turned into cats what would you're reaction be?

9. If you had bean teleported to a alternate timeline where Italy had united in the Fifthteenth century and you're younger brother had not been a idiot but instead was a badass, religius fanatical magnificent bastard what would you do? And you're reaction.

10. Going back to quistion 1 what would you're reaction be if Italy had gotten Fem! Germany pregnete?
Kea Ein chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
hey Romano

since you are a fellow tomato lover, you must know some things to help me,

1) I have a tomato plant on about 8 weeks, do you know how I can get tomatoes that are big, juicey and with the perfect skin? I have loved tomatoes all my life but this is my first tomato plant

2)I love your language, and culture, is it expensive to go on your museums?

3) I love too cook, do you know any good recipes for a beginer?

4) what do you like to do in your free time?

5) do you sometimes just take a moment wit a glass of something you like to drink and you just enyoj your free time?

that was all the questions for now.

bye
Kayla chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Hi, Romona I mean Romano! Don't judge before you know somebody (aka Germany) because your plans to make somebody look stupid is mediocre the mustache thing back fired. You should pay more attention to Feliciano then maybe he'll have something to compliment you about. Why did you hate Germany? I mean Feliciano has a friend that will save his ass unlike you who doesn't care enough to get off your ass and save him! You should show up more I like sound of voice it's deep and masculine; I love a guy who has a nice voice! Remember use protection!

P.S. what does that curl represent (Americanantucket)?
the epic awesome Mii chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Ciao! Hallo!

1. Why do you hate Germany? He's epic!

2. Why is Italy an idiot?

you like America?

4. Here are 67 crates of tomatos! :D

to the author:

WHAT ARE THE PICTURES THAT ROMANO ARE ASHAMED ABOUT! I MUST KNOW!

so, auf wiedersehen!(Yes, I used a german word)
FraulineTraumer chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Elizabeth

ahh well hi Mr. Romano

despite my pen-name I'm not german I'm american though my dad can speak fluent german. Okay then first things first, can you get me out of america and take somewhere I don't know, cultured, sane, where peoples' pants are where they should be, above their asses,like south Italy.(italian rap kicks ass!)

*smiles nervously* I-uh recently turned sixteen you know the saying, 'sweet sixteen and never been kissed' um I was wondering if you could fix that.

I-I have to admit that when i first saw your character I didn't quite understand you well and thought you were a jerk but you, you're really smart, and kind, and strong willed, and obviously very badass. So why didn't you stop Veneziano from joining the germany in the beginning?

And also what was you or your brother's worst injury during WW2?

Thanks for putting up with me, good luck with your future endeavors and Spain.

P.S. What is your opinion of Greece?
Shinigami-cat chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
HA HA HA you thought I had a little bit of a soul. Obviously I don't HA HA HA

mon amant sexy petite tomate

LOL I SPEAK THE FRENCH HA HA HA

1) France... Gay or European?

2) What would you do if I said I'm selling those pics to Hungary?

3) What are you willing to trade to get those pics back? And no death threats don't affect me at all and I will not take tomatos.

4) You have one hour before I put the most scandalous one up for auction.

5) What do you prefer snail's or oyster's? YOU MUST CHOSE! And yes it had a double meaning, have fun figuring out what it is!

P.S. Oi Spain you got more of those pics? If you send me more I'll send you tomatos. Twenty for every pic.
animegirl1012 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Hello Romano,

I'm only going to ask one question since I'm quite tired and a bit scared what might happen if I ask more than one.

If you saw a girl that had sight long, wavy hair like France that was brown like Spain's, a mix of their skin tones and hazel eyes, what would you be thinking?

Don't worry I don't like Spain or France, since I have friends like them. Real annoying and kinda creepy.

From, Rose.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
~Locust-Chan

Hello, Lovi. To be honest, I'm not a fangirl who would glomp you. Oh no, I'm more terrifying. A SPAMANO SMUT FANGIRL. And probably the youngest of my kind, too! A 6th grader! Ve~! Now for questions!

1. Okay. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO EXIT THE DAMNED CLOSET AND COME OUT ABOUT YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY?

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when I say 'Itacest'?

3. The first thing that comes to mind about 'Spamano'?

4. Youv'e been impregnated by Spain. You can not hurt him or have him hurt in any way whatsoever. Oh, and you now must live together. What do you do?

5. HONESTLY, of all the male nations, you have to have sex with ONE of them. Which do you choose and why?

Hope this was torture,