Reviews for Storm Clouds Gathering
Angelus's Girl chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Great story, it was believable and didnt rush into it, dam Willow was an asshole in this story but it was still a good story :)
Knitchick chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
Wow! Protesting badass Willow. That was new, but I really liked your story, it was very sweet!

Thanks for sharing.
RennFlight chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
This is brilliant. It's beautiful, it's gorgeous, it's a whole torrential storm of lovely adjectives. It's a freaking stampede of awesome, to be quite honest. Your writing style is polished but honest, you captured Angel perfectly - though I have to say that Buffy was slightly out of character, especially in the beginning - and the plot is captivating. The whole thing was intense, yet sweet, achieving a perfect balance between the two. All in all, this is what a reader looks for in a piece of fanfiction. Really well done, and I look forward to whatever you come up with next.
spk chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
I think you did a great job in putting the characters into this Human AU. Loved how you handled the subject matter and grew their relationship realistically. :)
niver chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
This was a great final chapter! Loved that Buffy is going to be okay, and that her and Angel are so sweet.
Jennifer chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
I'm surprised you dont have more reviews than you do, this is a really good piece of fanfic, well written, interesting. Plus you gotta love anything thats BA. Thanks for keeping me entertained.
ba2006 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
great ending :) look forward to reading your next fic

BA forever
angel85qcca chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
ahhh, so sweet! I loved it! It was the perfect ending.
BrandiIndigo chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
I really enjoyed this story. Plus being greedy I would love more or a sequel. I want to know what happens to Willow, but mostly what happens with Buffy and Angel.

Brandi
Angellia chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
As much as I'm sad to see the story finish, that was a great ending! I enjoyed the story from start to finish. Thank you very much for sharing it with us
SMGbest chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
"wow good" ))) Actually it's wonderful, excellent, great!

"With the clouds of their emotions gathering, Angel wasn't sure how long they'd be able to keep the storm of their feelings at bay.

Frankly, he couldn't wait to be drenched by the downpour." - Very beautiful and precise metaphor. Having read the last lines of the story I'm sure it was impossible to choose the better title.

Thank you very much for amazing story)) This's not the fairy tale - it's real life.

'The Price We Pay for Love' - sounds interesting) I cann't wait!
Angellufy chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Ehehehe! That is BA! Loved it! I hope we will hear more BA of yours.
ba2006 chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
awesome chapter :) cant wait for the next update

BA forever
Angellufy chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
I hope Buffy will be ok! That Willow! Arrrgghhh. She put Buffy in this situation, but... is Buffy crazy? You don't go in the middle of this sort of thing. Cops always get crazy and beat down everyone they found. It is not right, but they do it.
niver chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
Ugh, that cop. Such disgusting behaviour. I read a story recently about an innocent woman who has viciously beaten by law enforcement officers at the G20 summits, and I thought of that when poor Buffy was getting attacked.

Amazing chapter. I love the way you had Angel balance out the horrors with his wishes. That was lovely.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »