Reviews for Storm Clouds Gathering
paris chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Update please!
sugarless5 chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
Another incredibly well written chapter. Looking forward to where it goes from here.
Sinangeled chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I really loved this chapter and your portrayal of Angel. The plotline of this story is really excellent and I am really enjoying it :) Update soon!
Angellia chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I'm so glad he found her! And I wanted to punch that other cop in his stupid face! What a moo! Also, I loved Angel's musings about kids and marriage, very sweet. Yay for the quick update :D
NinaGrace chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I love this chapter.

It's so precious that you write a story based on such a serious . I'm actually going to watch a movie about these events - "Battle in Seattle" (with Charlize Theron).

"One day, eventually, all guys woke up and realized that emotionless, mindless sex just didn't satisfy them anymore; they wanted – no, they needed – more," - this's true.

Angel's thoughts about the future and Buffy are touching and real (emotional comfort and love, and family need each person).

Policeman attacked Buffy isn't a man, he's coward.

I look forward to next chapter ))
miyah chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
Wow, this fic is amazing. I love Angel's thoughts, and I really want to hurt that cowardly officer. And Willow. I hope you can update soon, you've really got my attention here.
Lolly86 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
This is absolutely brilliant!

Keep updating, I'm bubbling with anticipation.
Esmerada007 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
great chapter.

hope it's a happy fic

great work
BrandiIndigo chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
This was such a great update! I am so in love with this story. I loved Angel's wants for his future. I cannot wait to read more and to see what is going to happen next.

hugs,

Brandi
ba2006 chapter 6 . 10/28/2010
awesome chapter :)

BA forever
Angellufy chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Oh my God! Willow the bitch! I hope she stays in jail! Where is Buffy? Poor girl.
BrandiIndigo chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I just read through this and I am really in love with it. I cannot wait to read more. Please update again soon.
niver chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Very nice, seeing Willow get arrested. Crazy gurl. Loved Angel at the end, it's exactly the sort of thing I could see him doing. And poor Buffy is still out there. Gah!
minalba chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Another chapter! You've really built the tension in this piece. I can't wait for the next installment.
NinaGrace chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Informative chapter.

In my country there are strikes by non-payment of wages and political meetings. And thank God, I don't remember such a serious action by protesters and police.

Willow in this story reminds me of Dark Willow at the end of Season 6. Her place is in a jail (yes, I never liked her character).

I look forward to the next chapter, when Angel finally finds Buffy. waiting ))
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »