Reviews for Storm Clouds Gathering
Angellia chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I've kind of gone off Bangel stories recently...I think you've just put me back on them - if that makes sense. Great story, I'm very eager to read more. Can't wait to find out why Angel feels so weird - and what the last paragraph in chapter one was about. Also, boo Willow! Don't like this one :Z
Tartin chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
What can I say? I am still loving it! I just adore Buffy and Angel's relationship even at this early stage. You are setting the foundations for what I can tell is going to be an amazing story between these two. And Buffy and Willow's interaction gold. Buffy and Willow don't always see eye to eye and aren't all BFF! all the time so I appreciate that you gave them a fleshed out relationship and not a 2D one that many writers tend to favour. I like how you are using Willow as a substantial character and not just as a glorified sounding board of the Buffy/Angel relationship. She feels real to me. Too many times she's written sickly sweet and much too huggy for my tastes! Haha. Plus, I smell a sinister plot afoot with our dear Willow in the know how. Tut tut, Willow. Loved Angel's and Willow's reaction to eachother. Angel's assertiveness and take charge 'tude? Hot. The fact that he was trying so hard not to come across that way: even hotter! Oh, and sqee! moment when Buffy sided with Angel and took his hand. Sigh. I want my own Officer Kelly!

More soon?

Pretty please with an Angel shaped cherry on top?

Or, make that a cherry flavoured Angel instead?
ba2006 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
loved this chapter :)
agrove chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Love it! Please update soon!
paris chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Awesome! Update!
Esmerada007 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
great chapter
vixangel chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
oooh exciting! I'm loving this story...god Willow is a bitch! lol. Keep the updates coming. Liking the confidant Angel and there quick friendship too, good work hun xx
miyah chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
This is a very great fic so far. It's also original, I haven't seen a storyline like this one before. Love the B/A flirtation! I'm also worried about the weird vibe Angel was having.

Are you writing as you go along, or have you written most/all of it? I can't wait to read more, I hope you can post more soon :)
AngelVamp429 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
So...are Angel and Liam two different people?
Tartin chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I am really enjoying this story! I love AU's and this one sounds so unique. Can't wait to see how you play this one out. As always, it's very well written and a great introduction to Buffy. Also, loved the little flashforward. It was a tasty piece of a scene that has definitely made me want to find out exactly how events transpired, particularly between Buffy and Angel. I hope there's an update soon!
ba2006 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010