Reviews for They won’t
Kniepinja chapter 1 . 4/18
I'm more used to reading fanfics that are quite long, so something this short earning favorite form me doesn't happen every day, but this sweet little fanfic creates a warm and fuzzy feeling and leaves wondering how Harry having an adult, that he could actually trust and depend on would influence the rest of the story. To sum up - nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Now that was a I - really -wish -it - was -true story. Very well written.
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
In the summary - it's PRIVET drive, not PRIVATE drive!

Interesting little chat, but if takes place during the Order of the Phoenix book/movie, then I think it might be too little late. After all Harry has been under the Dursleys thumb for what - 14, 15 years now? Usually by then the character and personality has pretty much developed. It would have been far better for Harry if he had been able to talk to someone about the abuse much much earlier. sat befire his 10th birthday at the very least.

As it is, in this fic, he is clearly BRAINWASHED if he think it is not abuse! Harry has been trained like a good little house elf and I cannot believe that NOONE in the magical world sees that at all. Not even Mrs Weasley - but then I dont think the Weasleys even have or need a house elf. Molly does everything!

Please dont start about Hermione and her campaign to free the house elves - she is a muggle witch - she was NOT raised in the magical world.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
That was very, very cute, if a bit more succinct and cut-and-dried, so to speak, than I'm used to. I especially liked the last bit at the end. Theeen I depressed myself by remembering how Rowling ended things. :') Thanks for sharing this!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
spacecavy chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was so sweet! I really liked that you kept the level of abuse Harry suffered true to cannon. It always bothers me when people make the Dursleys out to be so much worse than they were. Beating, shootings, occasionally rape .. . It's just so over-the-top, and I feel like it also trivializes what the Dursleys really did to Harry. Locking a 12-year-old in a room with 2 meals and one bathroom break a day is abusive enough, thank you very much!
fariedragon chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Can you do a Harry and Moony pranking Padfoot fanfic? Please. That would be hilarious.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I really really love how Remus explained why Harry needed to stay with his aunt even though she so shouldn't have been tasked with the care of a plant. I really haven't come across very many stories that did actually tell Harry why he had to stay where he was so good job.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I think you choice of Remus was really inspired. He was trusted by Harry and Harry knew he did care about him. A simple explanation may not make everything right, but understandable. It always amazed me in canon, how some of the books could be subtitled Don't Tell Harry Anything. The best part was Remus telling Harry about his life, especially making friends for the first time.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
interesting story :)
UniquelyMi chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Yay! Harry isn't sad anymore! I really liked your explanation for why Harry had to go to the Dursleys other than 'Dumbledore is evil'.

Harry and Remus should really have been closer in canon - and all the other fics out there as well. But that's just my opinion.
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Agreed. This is seriously sweet, and I've always wanted to see Remus talk to Harry about what he said at the Dursleys' house. I mean, Remus really did start the whole question because surly he had to suspect something considering how bitter Harry was when he said, "They won't." lol

An excellent read. Certainly going on my extremely long favorites list. XD

ferret nin
James018 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Unique idea. You seem to write family relationships really well, not many fanfic authors can do that. Nice work.