Reviews for I Have Had Dreams and I Have Had Nightmares
so romantic too...
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wonderful. :-)
lizook chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh Jess! I adore they play you have here on the past versus the present. The similarities are so good they make the differences stand out.

"The dream is harsher, more vivid, but it is just as frightening. And now he's hiding from not only his past, but his present."
That last idea - the present added onto that past - is so very true of Booth. Perfect.

"He knows who he is, and who she is, and who they are. And he's safe as long as she's there with him."
Love! That he still knows who *they* are, that she protects him without her even realizing it.

Lovely shot, hun!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Nice!
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
What a wonderful story to wake up to this morning. Nostalgic, painful, but tinged with hope. Is there anything more awful than the image of Seeley the child being beaten by his father? The mirroring of child Booth shielding himself from blows and adult Booth cowering from bullets is so poignant - but he can turn from the darkness and fear and he is saved by the smile of the woman he loves. (One of my favorite things about S5 is that HE LOVES HER is now canon.)

This sweet ending was desperately needed in these dark days of the marine biologist. Thank you, babes.
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Hi there,

Really liked this...Booth would be alright one he had his Bones with him...
Ger
BuckandWanda chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Short and Sweet. This shows so much depth in such a short piece, it's amazing. The whole story is explained in just a few words. So little means so much. I know you find it taxing to write fanfics, but please don't stop, your work is amazing. Usually when i get alerts by E-mail i come back to them in a few days, but when i see your name i have to read it straight away. It's addictive. Its awesome that you have great spelling and fluency, it just make's it easier to read, and become involved in the story you create. You have great talent, please don't stop writing. Looking forward to your next piece. Em
eitoph chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is really, really beautiful - the imagery powerful and it all comes together so well for such a short piece.

Love the quote too, I can't say I've heard it before, but given the emphasis on all things dream-related at the moment, it's very relevant.

dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I would like to once again tell you how much I love your writing. I adore the way you write, and I just keep adoring it more. I swear, I'm going to frame this work and read it forever.

Because I love it.

I love this as well.

You keep making me happy. I've been waiting for a new story from you. It made me happy to see it.

Thanks for writing.

-Izzy,.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Beautiful story. Nicely done!