Reviews for Ties That Won't Bind
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was excellent!
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
You are absolutely correct, the world does need more Ellen fics; thanks so much for sharing this one. (And great title, by the way.)
cornev chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Okay, you said you were a fellow Ellen fan so I figured I'd check this fic out and WOW! What an awesome job you did. Ellen (and Jo and Bobby) are so in-character and so well developed here I just absolutely loved it! Great job! That was really sweet and touching and I always had my fingers crossed we'd get to see an Ellen-Bobby development. Jo was brave and admirable in Abandon all Hope but it was Ellen that blew that episode away - her last scene brought me to tears. You did a really good job of capturing her character here - and Bobby would be the one to see it coz we all know he's not nearly as gruff and insensitive as he pretends to be :)

And they did all seem very close when they were hanging out drinking shots with Cas and taking the photo, so this fic makes perfect sense and makes that more believeable.

-Corrie
Rubiks chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Poor Ellen. I wish they hadn't killed her off *sigh* It's a shame there weren't more Bobby and Ellen scenes in the show.

Awesome story :-)
candy-cake chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was so nice. It must so hard to keep moving around. I especially loved Jo's last line ]I hope your search for Ellen fics is successful!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 5/4/2010