Reviews for Treed
chickenscrews chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I gotta agree with the previous two reviewers; you wrote some VERY entertainingly realistic dialogue here and managed to shine a new, positive light on Seifer that the game constantly overshadowed with his more bullyish nature. These two elements are what make the drabble work as amazingly well as it does in that the exchanges between Seifer and Vivi are just so fluid, funny, and natural and Seifer's reaction to the little guy's predicament always stays in-character so that we get a very unique scene out of it that is unashamed to show Seifer's flaws but just as often reveals his better nature. It really is fascinating watching the neighborhood bully size-up this runt stuck in a tree and he must have seen something promising to reserve a spot in his exclusive committee just for him. The fact that he and Vivi are friends at all is a testament to Seifer's good side.

And of course, Vivi is just adorable in this. He gets himself stuck in a tree to save a cat, is already kind've a fan of Seifer's (which the latter very much appreciates), is very humble and submissive when he speaks, and was clumsy enough to fall out of the tree and into Seifer's arms in the end x) This was a VERY enjoyable piece and we really need more like this.
archsage328 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
It's always cool to see the good side of characters that's only shown to an extent in the games. Nice job!
sleep-dealer chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That's... just freaking adorable.

Why this doesn't have more reviews, I'll never know.

c:

You've got a gift for realistic dialog.