Reviews for No Money, No Love
chicaalterego chapter 22 . 6/5
You are not the queen of m have read meaner ones... don remember the author, though.
chicaalterego chapter 19 . 6/5
Yeah, I agree witn you that Kano is the lesser evil, and that Ayase has been saved by the power of the mc... but that there are lots of unlucky ones iut there :(
chicaalterego chapter 17 . 6/5
Clasic Okane Ga Nai spin XD
chicaalterego chapter 12 . 6/5
Im curious: beford each chaoter you write a bunch of lines. .. are they quotes, thiughts or something a character is supposedly refkecting on?
chicaalterego chapter 11 . 6/5
Ouch
chicaalterego chapter 10 . 6/5
Makes sense it would be suo3r hard to gomfrom daily wiod romps to dry spell when there is a willing Kano murking around :D
chicaalterego chapter 9 . 6/5
Nice! Long chapter pluss cliffhanger... lucky there is more waiting :)
chicaalterego chapter 8 . 6/5
Awww
chicaalterego chapter 7 . 6/5
Gotta love someya.
chicaalterego chapter 6 . 6/5
Hmmm... now that I think about it, the aphakf american dude could end up with certain moonstruck bodyward that shall not be named in thjs review
chicaalterego chapter 5 . 6/5
I bet the new guy gets a crush on cannon, like all workers under Someya are wont to do.
chicaalterego chapter 4 . 6/5
I love Kano's mad ninja skills... but since we can assume this was within day one, and maybe Someya was helpimg the Yaoi fairy... well, your time frame is very reasonable _
chicaalterego chapter 3 . 6/5
I look forward to Kano meeting Ayase :)
chicaalterego chapter 2 . 6/5
Lovely fic! To be honest this was the direction I would have wanted the manga to go, but then it camemto a halt after Ayase admiting he had a thing for Kano.
cadytheneko chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
Me likey, can't wait for next chapter!