Reviews for No Money, No Love
The Crystal Pen chapter 22 . 7/31
No no no no. Please. You said it yourself. Only two more chapters. It's been two years. Please. Ayase has had so much character development. You can't just leave him when he's almost finished growing.
feriel.boughanmikltz chapter 22 . 7/25
nooooooooooo! where's the reeeeeessstttt! update PLZ T.T
Definitely felt like you were telling Skyler's story, rather than Ayase's or Kanou's. And that's totally fine! So don't feel that you need to keep apologizing for your OC. No shame in having an OC-driven story.
The Crystal Pen chapter 18 . 4/1
Hello I am currently loving this story you have here. I won't be able to read onwards from here because of reasons (nothing related to the plot or anything, it's great really) but I really hope when I have the time to read this again it will be updated with at least 5 more chapters. I love this "what if". Even though 25 times a day of sex is really scary.
heredia chapter 22 . 3/11
finally, - i was sick of the part when he said to homare not to kill eito - it was terrible to wish such creature to live - at least because such creatures are dangerous for others and wants him to live means wants others to suffer
heredia chapter 13 . 3/11
very good
anonymous chapter 22 . 2/1
Hope to read more soon.
katiekittykat chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
oh please please please update again. you left it on another cliffhanger and haven't updated for a year I would love to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/6/2014
Witch baby where are you?!

I really love this story and so it makes me aggravated that you left it at such a crucial moment in the story and then just didn't update for OVER a YEAR! I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way so PLEASE! Update this story ASAP!
Chi Kamisori chapter 22 . 8/1/2014
Let me say, I HATE READING UNFINISHED STORIES. I looked under the complete filter, it should be complete! A stupid cliff hanger? I wanted to hear their happy or sad ending, not make up one. This pisses me off more than you know. Overall, it was a great story. I loved it until the end. I wish it was complete, I'd leave a happier review.
QueenFan16 chapter 22 . 6/9/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I HATE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS BUT I HATE YOU FOR LEAVING IT LIKE THIS! I WANT MORE! I know it's been over a year since you wrote anything for this but PLEASE WRITE MORE! I WANT TO KNOW WHO FIRED THE SHOT! (Please please please let it have been my baby Ayase! He's gotta stand up for himself)
PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING!
-QF16
P.S.: This really is full of love for you and your beautiful (and a bit smutty) fic, just a lllllloooootttttt of frustration at this cliffy
ThisxIsxLove chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Oh my god why did it have to leave on a cliffhanger?!
Please please please update soon! I know it hasn't in like a year but please this story is so great I will love you forever if you do!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/23/2014
Update it.
please!
you said you would update.
but you never even tried.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
my, i did not expected it to be a cliffhanger.. i thought it was the final chapter, but anyway i hope you can update it soon, well it has been so long., i hope your doing fine and all so you can give us more exciting chapters, also don't worry about the typo errors a lot, its a bit distracting but im sure the readers understand the words enough, all in all thanks for your story, keep up the good work and please update it pretty soon ;)
AnaidSkylight chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
This is one of the most amazing things i have ever read. This storynsimply brings me such powerful feelings. I wonder what would happen next. You are sooooo amazing for writing this. Thank you so much! I wish you the best there is