Reviews for No Money, No Love
The way you write the story is really good. You were able to capture the essence of the characters, But I've got to say Ayase and Someya are feisty on this one. I love it!
Pretty Perverts chapter 22 . 5/29
omg more im in love with bossy ayase!
fanficchica123 chapter 22 . 5/24
Oh my holy shit! This is absolutely awesome and amazing and you're writing this while worrying about a wedding?! PROPS TO YOU MY DARLING! I haven't been able to stop reading since I began an hour ago and I'm so glad! You've got a wonderful style of writing and I love how you've been able to keep to the character personalities but also draw out that small little quirk they have and make them someone new. Like Kanou actually being a gentle giant and Ayase shooting someone (BAD ASS) I love the beginnings of the relationship between homare and skyler; I think the blonde is perfect for him; someone who gives back to homare and shakes his core. All in all a fantastic read and I sincerely hope to see more! Thank you so much for writing and Cobgratulations on your soon to be wedding!
kiminokokoro chapter 22 . 4/22
Don't you dare leave things like this. I mean, WHAT THE FUCK?! UPDATE, HONEY! We love this story. And by "we", I mean all of those that read this and are still looking for updates from almost 3 years ago. Yes ma'am, that's your fandom. I just hope that you'll finish this masterpiece someday, till then, we'll just continue looking for more chapters... (I beg you pardon for my gruesome English)
samantha.j.canavan chapter 1 . 2/15
Where ever you may be- the universe is vast after all- can you please continue this fanfiction? I've stuck by you for 3 years and I'm dying to know what happens next! 3
Random person chapter 22 . 1/24
Please update! It's been about 2 years and you said you would write 1 or 2 more chapters. I don't care if the ending is cliche but please don't leave it as a cliffhanger!
Please continue! You said about 2 more chapters and its been about 2 years. I don't care if you make the ending cliche, just please don't leave it as a cliffhanger.
The Crystal Pen chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
No no no no. Please. You said it yourself. Only two more chapters. It's been two years. Please. Ayase has had so much character development. You can't just leave him when he's almost finished growing.
feriel.boughanmikltz chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
nooooooooooo! where's the reeeeeessstttt! update PLZ T.T
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Definitely felt like you were telling Skyler's story, rather than Ayase's or Kanou's. And that's totally fine! So don't feel that you need to keep apologizing for your OC. No shame in having an OC-driven story.
The Crystal Pen chapter 18 . 4/1/2015
Hello I am currently loving this story you have here. I won't be able to read onwards from here because of reasons (nothing related to the plot or anything, it's great really) but I really hope when I have the time to read this again it will be updated with at least 5 more chapters. I love this "what if". Even though 25 times a day of sex is really scary.
heredia chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
finally, - i was sick of the part when he said to homare not to kill eito - it was terrible to wish such creature to live - at least because such creatures are dangerous for others and wants him to live means wants others to suffer
heredia chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
very good
anonymous chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Hope to read more soon.
katiekittykat chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
oh please please please update again. you left it on another cliffhanger and haven't updated for a year I would love to see what happens next.