Reviews for Hide and Seek
Revera Celia chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Okay this is so cute, I love it! xD
this is the first time I've read a fix of Shikaku and Shikamaru having a father/son bonding! :'3
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
6-year-old Shikamaru is too cute!
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I loved this so, so, so much. I can so imagine a tiny Shikamaru antagonizing his incredibly intelligent father with his own incredible intelligence. Makes my heart clench to think of what the troll of an author did to the fathers in canon.
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hahaha...what a cute story! You captured their personalities perfectly! I love their father/son dynamic and can definitely see them play hide and seek in this manner. These are two of my favorite Naruto characters! Thank you for sharing this fic!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
cute and lovely. Love Shikamura and two (Shikaku) is definitely awesome. Love their father/son interaction and how clever Shikamura is. Shikaku is fun to read about as well.
Thank you for writing.
red.masenko chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I fell in love with the two of them all over again! Wonderfully written, and so in character. Wonderful!
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Ah, Shikas. Their antics amuse me so. :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Simply adorable.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nice
little-hina chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
The way you describe little Shikamaru is just so cute! I really like this fanfiction. Well done!
Unsung-Knight chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Clever very clever
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow. This is awesome. You've captured their characters perfectly. And the father-son fluff is adorable - I love how you made it light-hearted in the end. I wrote my first Shikamaru and Shikaku fanfic two days ago, right after Chapter 613 (depressing, right?) so I'm happy I found something bright like this. GREAT FANFIC!
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
OH MY GOODNESS! That LAST SENTENCE *fangirl scream*

So cute. So, brilliantly, brilliantly cute. And considering what happened in the latest chapter of the manga, my feels are now all over the place. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS! You're so talented, this is a brilliant fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
too cute! i love shika!
Kwala chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh shika, born a smart aleck!