Reviews for Flash
LonelyNightz chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I love the ending the most! Great story!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
FREAKING ADORABLE.
Shepa chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Thank you for the sweet story.
Elisa chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
I'm a sucker for romance. Loved this!
defunct1 chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN... freaks out over Star Trek... cute story!
anne26 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wasn't too sure about it at first, but what a great story! Loved it. Keep going please. You're one of my absolute favorites and help me get over the crappy ending of S6 and the possible boring start of S7 (since I am not into Huddy at all)

Thanks!

Anne
Shadow Cat65 chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
I love happy endings. Thanks for posting this.
Sophia Riddle chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
okay, I know I only reply on the first ch... been too lazy to do it per chapters.. sorry.. :P

..okay, now that I know the actual show of Flashforward had been.. canceled.. (or closure.. if you want to put it that way..) before it reached the date of April 29... and I'm really grateful that ublike the show, you managed to end this! without any questions.. (that I want to know at least.. )

all in all.. I love this story! even though some part seems a bit.. weak to me.. but that's okay.. :p
Ellyanah chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
SO CUTE!
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
That was great. I feel in love with thisstory all over again. go GSII! That rocked. lol. ttyl!
xXSilent-RoseXx chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was pretty good, I've only heard about flashforward once but it goes well with house. Lookin forward to the next one )
Camlem chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
Ah, so great!

Thank you for writing this whole story, it was absolutely fantastic!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
House shrugged. "Add 'changing the future' to the list of my many talents."

Ha that line was so House! I loved this story. Makes me want to watch this show. I wish this would happen on the show! Great job!
rividori chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
I loved the ending! Thanks for the read. :)
holadios chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
So I checked out this story because I am an avid FF and House fan (I am so sad FF is ending - that finale was awesome!) and I have to say that while I was skeptical at first, I was overall satisfied by the story. I think your premise to use FF was really interesting (although you should know, you can't "own" any ideas in fanfiction since it's not your original material; your original idea doesn't count, unfortunately) but pretty deux ex machina since it seemed like the entire story was told with the purpose of getting Wilson and House together. While reading, I had wanted some more interesting FF's from some of the characters - maybe one that didn't have one? - but in the end, I understand why you didn't do it that way and I actually liked it. I thought the sex where Wilson's partner called him "Dr. Wilson" was absolutely HILARIOUS and I agree, totally sexy. I did think for a second there you would have House die in the taxi cab (or otherwise die) and that would prevent his FF from coming true, with the message of the story being that the FF got them together but ultimately there are other things out of our control. So, a bit basic with the plot but overall enjoyable. Thanks for the read.