Reviews for Flash
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 11 . 5/8
Awwww! I loved it! They felt a bit OOC but it was still awesome! :D
LonelyNightz chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I love the ending the most! Great story!
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 11 . 12/22/2011
FREAKING ADORABLE.
Shepa chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
Thank you for the sweet story.
Elisa chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
I'm a sucker for romance. Loved this!
defunct1 chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN... freaks out over Star Trek... cute story!
anne26 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wasn't too sure about it at first, but what a great story! Loved it. Keep going please. You're one of my absolute favorites and help me get over the crappy ending of S6 and the possible boring start of S7 (since I am not into Huddy at all)

Thanks!

Anne
Shadow Cat65 chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
I love happy endings. Thanks for posting this.
Sophia Riddle chapter 11 . 6/14/2010
okay, I know I only reply on the first ch... been too lazy to do it per chapters.. sorry.. :P

..okay, now that I know the actual show of Flashforward had been.. canceled.. (or closure.. if you want to put it that way..) before it reached the date of April 29... and I'm really grateful that ublike the show, you managed to end this! without any questions.. (that I want to know at least.. )

all in all.. I love this story! even though some part seems a bit.. weak to me.. but that's okay.. :p
Ellyanah chapter 11 . 6/3/2010
SO CUTE!
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 11 . 6/1/2010
That was great. I feel in love with thisstory all over again. go GSII! That rocked. lol. ttyl!
xXSilent-RoseXx chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was pretty good, I've only heard about flashforward once but it goes well with house. Lookin forward to the next one )
Camlem chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
Ah, so great!

Thank you for writing this whole story, it was absolutely fantastic!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
House shrugged. "Add 'changing the future' to the list of my many talents."

Ha that line was so House! I loved this story. Makes me want to watch this show. I wish this would happen on the show! Great job!
rividori chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
I loved the ending! Thanks for the read. :)