Reviews for Finding Answers
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Please pretty please update :)
MythicalG5 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
I have but 1 simmple requedt Please make more
Kisshu4eva chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Omg i think this story is AMAZING you write really well please continue this and update quickly! :D
Invisy3 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Yay! I'm glad you finally updated.

Because I kind of forgot it existed, I read the story from the beginning, and I think your writing really improved :D

I don't want to rush you, but I hope the next chapter is up soon!
madisnk chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
U BETTER HURRY! IM GOIN INSANE! ill pray for u :) srry so many bad things happened. but at least ur outta school! :D
Invisy3 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
wow, it's ben awhile since this was posted. I hope everything's okay. if it isn't I hope it gets better soon.

(not sure what else to say but can't wait for the next chapter)

C-ya

~The-City-is-alive
Mochytea chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Very dramatic! I wanna know what happens next! [dont wanna advertise but can u read my anima story...? Its Black and White...]

ANYWAY keep writing!
Invisy3 chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
that's fine you don't need to apologize._
Invisy3 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
I've been reading the story so far and I really like it. the only thing I don't like is, the chapters are a little short. other than that it's really cute.

P.S. When will they get their special moment?
Mochytea chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Aww this story is so cute!

What caught my eye though is some of the quotes. Like for questions and exclamations, i think the ? or ! replaces the comma. So, for example,

"Hello?" he asked.

"Wow!" she exclaimed.

I think.

Well keep writing! *gives a thumbs up*
Invisy3 chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
I love this story so far! It kinda sucks that there's so little huskynana stuff out there, they're my favorite couple. (huskycooro is cute too, but only cuz' I've read some cute stories)

uh... keep up the good work...?(I'm not good at reviewing things but I really did like it.)
Mochytea chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This story is very nice so far! I only suggest that in order to distinguish dialogue from thought, you could use italics (for the thoughts). Keep writing!
dancer-purple chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ahh, thank you so much for this story! There really are few NanaxHusky fics . I want more! XD