Reviews for The Flight Defense
Sparky199 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
This is fab! Continue plz!
localishdreamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
"But if the next place we stop at includes a party of homicidal nutjobs we're buying a goddamn tent."

"You also suggested declaring yourself Christ and showing off the hole in your chest as 'stigmata'."

PRICELESS. Those lines had me laughing all day. Typical Gabriel. God I miss him
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
great mini story. :)
rogueraven1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
i LOLed so much i have tears in my eyes
E339 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
A gorgeous take on how things could have gone differently. Love the interaction between Gabriel and the Winchester boys and the fact that Gabriel didn't get away unharmed from his meeting with Lucifer.

Well done!
Furionknight chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I love Gabriel. I miss him. D;
Cody Saoyrn chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I enjoyed this quite a bit - your characterization really helps carry it along, especially the way you've captured Gabriel's voice. The recovery aspect was also nicely handled - thanks for sharing this fic with us!
XspriteyX chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
This story was a rather interesting tale, and I found Gabriel's harmless flirting funny X3 It was great to read great job!
The Singing Duck chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This story is just incredible! I was so sad when Gabriel was killed in the series, and your story really cheered me up.

It would be great to see a sequel. Or just another story with dear old Gabe.
Archivist chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
You fic is awesome and you should feel awesome.
sudoku chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Hey, nice and believable characterization. I am still in denial about Gabriel's death so any fic that he's still alive will do. This is very well done and funny though. I hope this is not the last part and there will be more. Not too keen on the slash but I think as long as not graphical I am fine.
Claire House chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow... Amazing. Thi story is totally going on my fav list. I absolutely love the banter between Dean and Gabriel. I can so see this happening.

Can't wait to read more from you!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Aww please keep going! I love Gabriel so much. And Gabriel and Dean banter makes my life.
LastingDream chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Gabriel powerless is a sad, sad image ( nice fic though. I hope he can go back to the way he was...