Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp May to July 2010 Prompts
LiLi26 chapter 36 . 4/25/2011
Oh yes, I bet he can make her sing :D
LiLi26 chapter 35 . 4/25/2011
oh Bella! At least, she is trying to beat her demons. And I'm sure, with her family and loved one, she will spend a good time in Forks
LiLi26 chapter 34 . 4/25/2011
Like it

But can he still protect her now?
LiLi26 chapter 33 . 4/25/2011
Oh, he is so nice, coming to her home like that. Maybe he is not a bad guy after all :)
LiLi26 chapter 32 . 4/25/2011
Oh being young and in love.

I just hope he won't crush her and that he is serious with her
LiLi26 chapter 31 . 4/25/2011
Very beautiful, and when he was singing just for her. oh my!
LiLi26 chapter 30 . 4/25/2011
I think this story line is one of my favorite. The subject is hard but the love and redemption behind it are really beautiful :D

It's been a long time since I read your work and I've a lot of chapters to review, so be prepared to received a lot of e-mail ;)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 77 . 3/26/2011
Awesome ending. Somehow knew that they'd end up married. Just sort of hoped, along with them, that their families could have been there. They'll manage. They have each other.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 76 . 3/26/2011
Good news is the best. Not surprising that Edward would have to go into hiding as much as Bella. A good cop that sent bad cops away is still a liability to other cops. All the bad guys aren't going to be behind bars and they have very long memories. At least they'll be together.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 75 . 3/26/2011
Can understand why Bella would be more than a little concerned that he wanted to record them making love. His assurance that she could destroy it once they'd looked at it worked. And it did work. And she did destroy it. Maybe they'll record themselves again someday and watch for inspiration.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 74 . 3/26/2011
Very interesting. As much as Bella's enjoying the time she has to herself, the time she shares with Edward is even better. He is saying he wants her and only her. To meet her father. For her to meet his mother. To film themselves having sex?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 73 . 3/26/2011
Edward and Emmett are doing well with the construction company and loving every minute I'd say. And Emmett wants to meet Bella and Bella's friends. Think Emmett is liking Rose a lot already. And looks like Edward's other friends are liking Bella. Hands off guys. Bella is taken. And she most certainly likes that idea.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 72 . 3/26/2011
The trip is producing very good things. Bella is realizing what she wants to do with her life. New experiences can make you see things you may not have thought about. And Edward is saying that he wants to make a try at making this work on a permanent basis. Life will be different when they return to the Mainland. They are betting that they will still be very much together.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 71 . 3/26/2011
The alone on the open ocean is at an end. Have they put their trust in the right person? Edward trusts Aaron, therefore Bella is willing to trust him. But what will the immediate future bring?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 70 . 3/26/2011
The relationship seems to be working. The difference in their ages isn't a problem for either of them. Edward's mother doesn't seem to have a problem with Bella. Maybe a little surprised. Edward does introduce her as his girlfriend. Kate might be a little surprised but hides it well. And Edward is showing Bella the house he's planning to build for himself. And maybe for the family he wants?
2,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »