Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp May to July 2010 Prompts
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
M..delicious ending..;)
I think it's good she wants to get out of the house and something...
Keep her occupied a bit as the portion that Edward has taken up residence in..;)
Have a good one...
swimom7 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Finally got it to work! I'm so impatient. But it's you, so that's why. Okay - my favorite line and I don't know why because there were so many but this time it was, "He was smiling at me more. Every time he did it was like something warm in my belly, like soup or tea; it just made me feel good." I LOVE THAT imagery. See, now I feel like I have soup or tea in MY belly. Warm.
Thank you!
revrag chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Oh gosh...my heart is going to break with this huh? I'm going to break. Because Bella is his right from the start-and maybe he's ALWAYS been hers...but there's Lauren now. And my heart is hurt to think of her in the picture at all. It wants to break for some reason.

And then...then I wonder if Bella is coming off the drugs too quickly. Like, I mean she's using Edward in obvious ways, but what if she's using him as a constant now? Like, how the drugs were for her, what if she's just replacing those drugs with Edward. I'm not saying that's a horribly awful thing...but what if it's true? How is Bella gonna deal? How is Edward?

Cause I can tell you right now, Edward is like the super duperest guy ever...and hot and I'm bothered just because of his goodness. Doesn't help you throwing in bare chests and wet hair...makes me think of other wet places. le sigh...but man...I hope they're both what the other needs.

More than that, I want them both to have love. With each other.

I trust you though. Oh man...do I ever. You're terrific.

Excellent work Ro!
CullenObsession114 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
ooh ;) very hot haha
ksb75 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Ohh gah! I love, love, love it! So sexy! I am so happy for these two. Bella has been through a lot and this is definitely a bright spot in all of it. I hope that they can continue this and nothing bad will come of it if they are found out.
songster chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
*fans at self** You sure know how to wake a girl up on a Friday morning. I love the clothed sex stuff, hot.
Sunflowerfields chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
There's nothing like the feeling of a newly developing romantic relationship, makes me all warm and fuzzy. I'm so happy for them.

Do Esme and Emmett know that 'Liz' is an informant, or do they believe that she is someone Edward met in college? If she is really supposed to be someone he knows/knew then why would he be bringing her home to live in Esme's B&B and not his own house?
whohellanoes chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
yeah, breaking the rules. and they don't care. and no one's gonna know...? eh, the secrecy makes it all the more sexier. hopefully they don't get in trouble. thanks :)
LovesTwilightFanFics83 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
oh sexy times with Edward it can't get any better than that ;-)
Babette12 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Oh, my, things are certainly heating up between these two, aren't they? It's like, now that they've crossed that line all others are just faint marks in the sand for them.

I loved Esme. I get the feeling she knows more then she lets on. She's very good at helping Bella/Liz transition. She may not know Liz's previous name, but she understands she's getting used to the new one. She also sees the way her son is looking at her.

I really love the nursery idea! That's a new one. I don't think I've ever read her doing that before.

Great job, bb! 3
revrag chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I love this. Good for Bella! Good for Edward. And now...on with the lovin'!

Plants huh? I don't think I've seen that one yet. Good for you keeping it fresh. I like it.

Nicely done Ro!
manda2784 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I'm really enjoying this prompt! I love that they're together now.
swimom7 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I thought about what you said - about you know its good when you don't remember what the word prompt was...what was that word again? :) I have to go back and look for it... I obviously care more about Edward and Liz than the prompt. But isn't that how it should be?
chinabearmeow chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
sque!
that's all I can say... the development of this story makes me very happy!
chinabearmeow chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
hope this means he has finished toying with her... must have not have liked the idea of sharing that brought the change about... possessive much Edward?
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 138 145 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »