Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp May to July 2010 Prompts
whohellanoes chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
yeah, that's right B, get your man. it's the unspoken rule; Bella and Edward, and no one else. simple. i'm just glad he didn't push her off of him. and better yet...he kissed her back. WOOT! it's crazy though, how she flinched. sad, really. hopefully she gets the help she needs. thanks Ro :)

p.s. thanks for responding to our replies/comments/reviews. it's nice.
revrag chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
!

You can't just DO that! Just leave it like that! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I'm going to go crazy now! UGH! I so love you. Like hardcore love you. le sigh.

But you know...Bella's right. She can't just pussyfoot forever, he can't just pussyfoot forever. And then, what if she just up and left and got her own place. And walked away...he'd just be sick. She'd just be sick. I think he's what she needs, more than either of them know.

Oh gosh! I just LOVE THIS!

I wish I had even one tiny, ittybitty amount of the talent you have. Cause man...you just blow me away.

Excellently done.
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
Gah - is he going to push her away or will he take it farther? Maybe he does want her to fight for him. After all she is the one who refused to go with him when he first left, right? But he's downplaying his relationship with Lauren ("I never said I had a girlfriend") on one hand, then telling her that Lauren is someone he's been seeing for a few months on the other. Does he care about Lauren or is he just afraid of letting Bella in again and getting hurt? Wouldn't blame him for either reason, but I think Bella is putting so much into this and could really fall apart if he pushes her away. I can't wait to see what happens in the next installment! Hurry, please!
CullenObsession114 chapter 5 . 5/8/2010
yess! loved it :)
CullenObsession114 chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
loved it!
MadamThang chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
I am really curious about thread of desperation running through this. It's compelling and keeps me reading. So subtle!

XO,
AO
ksb75 chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
I found this sooo sweet but still so heartbreaking because Lauren is still in the picture. I know Edward is being so sweet and being there for Bella but I am so afraid he is only doing it as a friend and not because he wants a future with her. I know Bella has hope of a future and I am afraid of what it will do to her if Edward doesn't want the same thing. Oh and tell me he knew what he was doing walking in the kitchen half naked. They hot boy so knew what he was doing! LOL
CindyWindy chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
They're making progress, little by little!

Wonder if he did the shirt-off thing on purpose. I kinda doubt it, probably just being comfortable in his own home. Her reaction and thoughts were really funny!
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
i'm just glad Edward is just being so...cool. about...the sudden situations. he's being overly sweet and overly cool and overly patient. lucky Bella. i'm rooting hardcore for these two. thank you :)

p.s. gah, i hate to do this but...er...um..."Celestial" Bella and Edward were left under a tree reading over her journal after an amazing kiss. please pleaase please let there be more for them. if not, that's cool because they were left happy. and again, i'm sorry to ask, but ya know...doesn't hurt i guess. just throwing it out there...ya know, just in case ;) i just love those two.
Babette12 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Aw, they're holding hands! I'm glad Bella is past the worst of the withdrawals. I have no idea what they're like, thank heavens, but I've seen enough to know I don't want to know. It seems Edward is really giving her the time and space to pull herself away from the drugs.

It seems you are dropping the 'I' in a lot of places. Is that intentional? I know it's a writing style so I wasn't sure. *whispers* It's not one I like, I just wondered if you were doing it on purpose.

I think Edward might have an idea of what he does to her. Either that, or he's trying to get a reaction out of her! Walking around half-naked always works for me! LOL!
Sunflowerfields chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
This chapter was so sweet, I loved it! It reminded me of when I was growing up in California and I used to go to Lick Observatory (with the largest telescope in the country) and watch the stars.
manda2784 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
Sweet and sad at the same time, but there's definitely hope in there for the two of them.
2loveybunnies chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
I'm glad they're getting closer and Bella is getting better but it makes me worry that she's going to get hurt. If he rejects her she might do something stupid - like go back to drugs. What happened to her parents? Where are they? How did she get where she was before she left and came to Chicago? I want to know more!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
This was so good!
God! you can connect..this was so heartfelt...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
M..delicious ending..;)
I think it's good she wants to get out of the house and something...
Keep her occupied a bit as the portion that Edward has taken up residence in..;)
Have a good one...