Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp May to July 2010 Prompts
swimom7 chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
I thought about what you said - about you know its good when you don't remember what the word prompt was...what was that word again? :) I have to go back and look for it... I obviously care more about Edward and Liz than the prompt. But isn't that how it should be?
chinabearmeow chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
sque!
that's all I can say... the development of this story makes me very happy!
chinabearmeow chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
hope this means he has finished toying with her... must have not have liked the idea of sharing that brought the change about... possessive much Edward?
chinabearmeow chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i feel jittery when I read this... so I guess that's an indication of your prowess at writing...
this is how Bella must be coming off the addiction. I like that Edward is careful... and I am optimistic.
please. optimistic.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Hot and Fun!
EZRocksAngel chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
ugh. can i send you um...tiny owl ornaments so you will write me more of these?

k thanx
Reader.Megan chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Ah I love it. I'm thoroughly enjoying these prompts, this and last were awesome. And you my dear are amazing. 3
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Damn...don't u just love being a teen?
One thing though, Damn..it sucks he's hot..makes you wanna kiss him and smack him all at the time..
He knows damn well what he's doing and enjoying it tremendously I think..
But I can't say I wanna get off his roller coaster just yet...
Loved it..appreciated her effort but that boy is just..ugh..
CullenObsession114 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
:)) lovedd it!
songster chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Mad? What mad? What is mad? Not mad? Oy. Too funny. Again love the high school intensity. Does he or doesn't he? Will he or won't he? Nicely done, Ro.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I really liked this little bit of the story even though I don't have much of an idea of what's going on. I got in on this thingie kinda late and haven't read all 87 chapters of the Jan. thingie. But your writing's so good, I still enjoyed it! May have to go back and see what I've missed. Must read your Volition EPOV first though! Rats, I've got a busy day and all I wanna do is stay home and read your stories. :-) Thanks for blessing us with all of them!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
You do this so well. This is so true. I remember feeling like this and I haven't felt like that in almost 40 years.

Good going.
Sunflowerfields chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Aww, finally they made a connection. Another example of how I love your stories and am always pleasantly surprised about which story of yours that will be featured on Fictionista Workshop. It makes me all warm and fuzzy. Can we see Palm Trees next?
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Aw, he likes her! At least I hope he does and this isn't just another tease. Teenage boys have been know to do stupid things after all...
whohellanoes chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
oh my goodness. Bella is so stinking cute. can't blame Edward...i would totally have a crush on her too. glad he finally decided to stop torturing her. thank you :)
2,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 139 146 147 148 149 150 .. Last Next »