Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp May to July 2010 Prompts
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Hot and Fun!
EZRocksAngel chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
ugh. can i send you um...tiny owl ornaments so you will write me more of these?

k thanx
Reader.Megan chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Ah I love it. I'm thoroughly enjoying these prompts, this and last were awesome. And you my dear are amazing. 3
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Damn...don't u just love being a teen?
One thing though, Damn..it sucks he's hot..makes you wanna kiss him and smack him all at the time..
He knows damn well what he's doing and enjoying it tremendously I think..
But I can't say I wanna get off his roller coaster just yet...
Loved it..appreciated her effort but that boy is just..ugh..
CullenObsession114 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
:)) lovedd it!
songster chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
Mad? What mad? What is mad? Not mad? Oy. Too funny. Again love the high school intensity. Does he or doesn't he? Will he or won't he? Nicely done, Ro.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I really liked this little bit of the story even though I don't have much of an idea of what's going on. I got in on this thingie kinda late and haven't read all 87 chapters of the Jan. thingie. But your writing's so good, I still enjoyed it! May have to go back and see what I've missed. Must read your Volition EPOV first though! Rats, I've got a busy day and all I wanna do is stay home and read your stories. :-) Thanks for blessing us with all of them!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
You do this so well. This is so true. I remember feeling like this and I haven't felt like that in almost 40 years.

Good going.
Sunflowerfields chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Aww, finally they made a connection. Another example of how I love your stories and am always pleasantly surprised about which story of yours that will be featured on Fictionista Workshop. It makes me all warm and fuzzy. Can we see Palm Trees next?
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Aw, he likes her! At least I hope he does and this isn't just another tease. Teenage boys have been know to do stupid things after all...
whohellanoes chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
oh my goodness. Bella is so stinking cute. can't blame Edward...i would totally have a crush on her too. glad he finally decided to stop torturing her. thank you :)
manda2784 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I'm glad Edward still believes in Bella and has faith that she'll be able to get herself back. She needs that.
Babette12 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Baboo does that to me when I'm upset with him. He pulls me in and hugs me and I just can't stay mad. Infuriated, yes, mad no. I tell him he's playing dirty. He just says at least I'm not yelling at him. I just can't not calm down, ya' know?

Silly boys.

xoxo!
ksb75 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Gah I love this one. I really like this Edward but I have to say I really hope that he really likes Bella and is not just playing with her. He better not be playing her. I have always had a thing for cocky Edward.
ksb75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
So good! Oh Bella I really hope you change and that Edward takes you back. Still think I am upset that she never went with him to Chicago to begin with. Stupid Bella.
2,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 140 147 148 149 150 151 .. Last Next »