Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp May to July 2010 Prompts
archy12 chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
yes,sometimes we do meet people who are there just to help us,don't we?
the title of the chapter reminded me of another favourite story of yours,but of course it was written much later.:)
archy12 chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
men!(eye roll) they can really overreact ,she didn't wake him up and he got worried,but that didn't mean he could say something so hurtful to ,glad that it was sorted out quickly.
Esme,rap him on the knuckles for me!
archy12 chapter 13 . 12/12/2012
aw,sincerity gets me every time,be it little children or 's one of the most attractive qualities one can when Edward is wrapped around you?deadly.;P
by the way,do you take care of your investments or your husband?i find all that incredibly boring,but my husband is posted overseas so it seems i will have to do it,willy-nilly.i don't want to!(tantrum) :S
archy12 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
check and mate,indeed!Edward needed a dose of his own medicine.
do you like coconut smell?i can take it in small doses because my mother used to put coconut oil in my hair,and t's just... did keep my hair good,though!:)
archy12 chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
aw,heartbreak!well,sort of,;)
archy12 chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
he wanted to wait until she was not hurting of him,and rather sweet 'I love you' was just the icing on the cake.
Ironic Twist chapter 66 . 11/12/2012
Nothing says vacation like a pina colada at 9 AM. Except maybe Edward Cullen going down on you in the middle of the afternoon.
Ironic Twist chapter 60 . 11/12/2012
Sweet. Sleepimg can be even more intimate.
Ironic Twist chapter 38 . 11/11/2012
Sweet! I wasn't too sure about his motives early on, but she was smart, and he came through.
Ironic Twist chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
Why a month?
Ironic Twist chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
You should feel like an asshole, Asshole. Way to jump to conclusions.
Ironic Twist chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Awww. So is this one almost done or are there bumps ahead?
Ironic Twist chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
What's good for the goose... Will he get mad? Try to make her feel jealous or guilty?
Ironic Twist chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
You caught Race Edward's virus. I know this is a different story, but I'm not trusting that Edward yet.
Ironic Twist chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
"Um, no. I got enough of your sickie germs the other night."
2,256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »