Reviews for Fictionista Wrkshp May to July 2010 Prompts
Just Me Alone chapter 53 . 8/29/2012
I love his thoughts!
Just Me Alone chapter 52 . 8/29/2012
Love love love this...I am smitten with you.
Just Me Alone chapter 51 . 8/29/2012
I so love them both...sad to see them go but glad they worked it all out.
Just Me Alone chapter 50 . 8/29/2012
Well...crap...I loved the rough sex, but the boss thing not so much. It will work out and Edward will protect her, he loves her.

God, I seriously have to get some work done, but all I want to do is read.
Just Me Alone chapter 49 . 8/29/2012
*Swoon* Maybe my Hubs should read your stories...it would make me smile if he did.
Just Me Alone chapter 48 . 8/29/2012
Oh, how I loved this one too...see reading you makes me smile (bunches)
Just Me Alone chapter 47 . 8/29/2012
So love this, that after all of this they came together and were good. Her thought for a career, is amazing, I love it and she would be good at it.
Just Me Alone chapter 46 . 8/29/2012
This is so scary...I feel for her, will she ever be safe?
Just Me Alone chapter 45 . 8/29/2012
I so love this Edward...I so want a romance like this...
Just Me Alone chapter 44 . 8/29/2012
I so love B & e together...
Just Me Alone chapter 43 . 8/29/2012
These two amaze me, overcoming together what we have been so much harder for her to do on her own. I commend them both for being adults and trying to be as mature as possible...And I freaking love the fact that Edward punched James and the fact that Carlisle and Esme were the way they were.
Just Me Alone chapter 42 . 8/29/2012
Oh crap...what the hell is he going to say? What is going to happen?
Just Me Alone chapter 41 . 8/29/2012
Major brownie points for asking Seth about where she worked and getting details...so very cool! I loved this one, one of my fav's.
Just Me Alone chapter 40 . 8/29/2012
I think she sis amazingly well considering the circumstances...James is a prick, she will eventually move on completely but that part of her life will always be there. She just has to handle like she did, Edward loves her with all of his being...he will always be there for her. He has been through so far what was the hardest.
Just Me Alone chapter 39 . 8/29/2012
OMG! This is going to freak me out until the next one and whoever is outside her kitchen.
2,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »