Reviews for Vampiella P1
Lovelylexy1212 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Loved it! Can't wait for the next one!
ZeamagiriZyenn chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Totally love your story!
And i'm really looking forward for the sequel :D
Shadow2485 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I have read this fic like 10 times now and I still love it. I only wish you had written beauty and the vampire and the little mermaid vk style so I could enjoy them as much as this one.
Starry Night chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
OMG! I enjoy it so MUCHHH! This is such a wonderful Kaze fic adaptation from Cinderella and I really LOVE it! Thank you so much for your hard work and I just hope you'll write more Kaze fic because based on this story, I can hardly wait for your next Kaze fic XD
idied chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
awesome!

i enjoyed it soooooo much!

_
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aw cute!
Olympos chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
ahahaha this was brilliant! i am SOOO reading the sequel and these 'Beauty and the Vampire and The little Merman: VK Style!'
SilverWerewolf18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love it. Can't wait for the sqeual.
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
whats the name of the sequel?...as most people know, if i ask for the sequel, then i am clearly interested, and want more.
AnimeMangaLover98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Love how you made a VK Cinderella. It was a really good story! Great job! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Amie02086 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
SQUEEEEEEE! this was awesome. I love cute stuff and i love fairy tales and gayness! and you combined them! i can't wait for more!
Linnt chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
love the idea of Cinderella and Vampire Knight...it's just like my childhood fairy tale minus the blood and all. XD)

can't wait for the sequal.
Aoilunaeclipse chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
OMG! i can't wait for the next part w i loved this and i loved how u put cinderella and vampire knight together!
RelayIncentive chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
...I FCUKING LOVE DISNEY plots.

I do feel like mentioning, it was a long time ago since i read the actual manga but Zero did already have an attachment to a white female horse (which i think was lili) and the female could account for a nest of babies also dedicated to Zero.

And the characters are a bit OCC. It's fine but those boys are naturally a bit more angsty.
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010