Reviews for You Belong With Me
Kiss09 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Haha yes. that was pretty good :) Not sure if i ship Doctor/Donna but i still really liked it. Rose does get annoying sometimes :)
Keirawr chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
very good, and didn't fall into the usual clice of simply copying every single lyric and rewriting it so it applied. gotta say though, i couldn't get into it all because I thought Rose was completely OOC. i mean she DOES gte the Doctor's jokes, she kinda was perfect 4 him. And she definately was never the bitch she is in this. Even when SarahJane came along she wasnt this bad.
but still nicely written :)
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Despite the fact that my favorite pairing in like the whole world is Doctor/Donna, I have to say I think this story would fit better with Martha than it does with Donna. Martha struggled through the whole season trying to deal with the Doctor's love for Rose while she loved him. Donna only had a few moments where she actually showed jealousy, *cough*River Song*cough* and though you know that deep down she really loved the Doctor (that's what made the season ender so damn sad, when in those few moments she thought she could stay with him forever truly and then the dream all came crashing down.) (I cried really hard!) Anyway... I've lost my train of thought. I think you got the point right? Anyway, keep writing!

Tabitha of MoonAurora

P.S. Did anyone notice that the actor who plays Ten actually has the word Ten in his last name?
Doctor who romance chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
great story, but I'm afraid I couldn't really feel it cos I'm a rose and the Doc shipper! But very good