Reviews for A Cat's Way
Protoestrella1 chapter 12 . 5/9
Hey everyone! It's me again. Thumbs up! it's a honor for me to say that I already re-read A Cat's Way and it was as sweet and touching as I remembered it.
Chapter 11 is by far my favorite, and also I loved when Alice and Chess got to Marmoreal.
I'm so excited for Alice Through the Looking Glass so I couldn't help but re-read one of my favorite Alice In Wonderland fanfictions.
Amazing fanfic. I hope you surprise us with a sequel ;)
Protoestrella1 chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
awww so cute! Excelent job. Congratulations, there arent a lot of people who write about Alice and Tarrants fanfics about friendship. Im sorry, my english is not very good. If someone ask me, I wish a sequel.
Protoestrella1 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
So cool, when I read your Fic I wanna read it more and more. I really like it!
shotofvanilla chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
great story
YouthWillNotEndure chapter 12 . 6/12/2010
Isn't that the 'you'll be a man my son' poem?

I haven't heard that in ages!

But, I've been a silent reader so far but, I love the story!
Mrs. Hudson Took My Skull chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
Well this was positively lovely! I was quite pleaes The Hatter saw reason in the end.
Crazy-Tea-Addict chapter 12 . 5/24/2010
I loved that story I can't belive it's over and I love how you word things you make it seem really realistic you are just awesome
sarahbluerose13 chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
loved the story and the poem you may want to change your disclaimer line of the poem to say i own no instead of now
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
That was such a sweet ending! Are you going to do a sequel? I know that a lot of us would love to read one! Please consider it! D
LxIsxJustice chapter 10 . 5/21/2010
Wow...you are really getting me into this! Go Mirana! I hope the next chapter has a bit of happiness in it, so keep going. I know what you mean by busy though, lol.
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
All of this heart ache! It's not good for my soul! [ hopefully things will be a LITTLE better next chapter? Please?
Crazy-Tea-Addict chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Your stories are always so awsome I love them
XxWierdchikxX chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I hope it won't be as sad! Poor Hatter! Poor Alice! **
LxIsxJustice chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I've been reading this for awhile, but never reviewed. Terribly sorry for that. Well, this last chapter was so good with angst. Please make the Hatter feel better soon. I can't bear to see poor Tarrant so unhappy. :(
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Oh no, that was tense, and so sad! But I have faith that soon, hopefully, the Hatter will except that it really is Alice :S