Reviews for Walk With Me
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
I really like the story line
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
I have tried to get into your other site, but I have not succeeded yet! What is happening? Chapter 11 says Chap- ter 55! I have waited a long time to read this story since you started it, are you still on the alternate site?

Signed - BELAVERA
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
This chapter certainly explains a lot, but if Jason went to visit her parents, will he see the twins & know that they a
are his? Jason is cruel, arrogant, but also smart & tricky. From last chapter, it seems as if Judith is not too bright! S
She is trying to impress her new "boyfriend" by telling him ww
what she swore to never mention. Not too nice, Judith!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Did you really mean that Edward was flown to Europe? At that time I think they used troop carriers. I think most of them were regular passenger ships that had been transformed into ships capable of hauling thousands of men at a time.

I really like this chapter, please continue and finish this story.
huntergatherer chapter 54 . 5/18/2012
Hi! I randomly found your story this week and have been working my way through it. What fun! I even liked the torture scenes-isn't writing amazing that we are allowed to read about and think about such horrible things and no one gets hurt. This Edward is so different and really amazing. You've made him so animalistic and still so fragile and it is thrilling to read. Can't wait to see what's happening to Bella! Undertaking a work of this size is so admirable-thanks for your fun story!
homermyhero chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Awww loving the twist in this tale. You write them both so beautifully and the story is unique. I am enjoying reading this and seeing where you take them, I am a sucker for a HEA though and a little nervous :) hahaha Thank you for sharing it - loving it.
Lady Dragona chapter 54 . 4/18/2012
Beautiful birth and I love how Edward isfreaking out over the changes that Bella is noticing, but it isn't scaring her at all.
keyecullen chapter 54 . 4/14/2012
Oh that is so sad that out of extreme happiness comes the bittersweet memories of Enora, isn't?

So Elam likes breast milk. Interesting. I wonder, like Carlisle, if he likes blood too?

Wondering why his gums are swollen? Probably because he is half vamp and they mature so quickly? Probably going to start cutting teeth tomorrow! LOL!

I am liking Lara more and more with each chapter. Sad about her parents.

*ears perk up at this*: I don't know. I can't explain it. Ever since Elam started breastfeeding from me, I feel different. Like I'm myself but not really?"

Could Elam gotten venom into his mother's body somehow?

What a cliffie! I hope you are writing the next chapter!

LOL

Keye
Noble Korhedron chapter 54 . 4/11/2012
MORE PLEASE!
Camilla10 chapter 54 . 4/11/2012
After 6 months I need a good recap. Why do you think one would remember but the bare bones of the story? And to reread 54 chapters is a tall order indeed. So please repost the chapter with a recap.
dj071688-Coppertop chapter 54 . 4/11/2012
Evil, evil, evil. How could you? :)

You come back to us, and leave us with a cliffie? Oh girl, you are evil. Loved this chapter, and can't wait to see where you take the Goran, Jason, Edward, Bella, Abby, Elam scenario.

Denise
nightline chapter 54 . 4/11/2012
Hey, Walk With Me is back! Awesome! Thanks for the chapter :-)
1sparklygirl chapter 54 . 4/11/2012
Glad you are back! Missed you, more chapters please!

Thanks
poffy47 chapter 54 . 4/11/2012
Yay - you're back... Great chapter hun. I've missed the cliffies... Do I see a change on the horizon?
Scrimmy chapter 54 . 4/10/2012
Maybe reading all this fan fic is making me psyschic. Swear to God, I was thinking about this one and Midnight Blue today. I knew you might not be u[dating but I had complete faith that you would not leave them unfinished. I hope you RL is better. That is why I love fiction. No one really gets sick and dies and if it is a fic where someone does I just don't read it to save me the anxiety. This is a gret one and has taken a huge part of your life. So I'm guessing maybe she is starting to become a vamp. Considering the vamp who collects redheads changed Bella's x nutcase into a vamp I think she needs to also to help protect herself and the kids. I always thought carlisle should have let Edward drink him. Hugs, B Welcome HOme.