Reviews for Chancing Fate
harkie5 chapter 13 . 3/19
Well I'm sad to see the story end but such as life is, people move on to new things. It was a really good story! Thanks for sharing it.
crazycats7 chapter 13 . 2/5
It was a good chapter. A little drama would be that Bella's new heart belonged to Edward's mother, and he reacts badly. Then she rejects the heart and needs a new one. Kinda like a new moon thing. He walks away from her until he thinks she's dying. At the last minute she gets a new heart and he heals because he loves her.
cancan227 chapter 13 . 10/2/2013
Love this story. So I hope you come back to this site to finish the story and put your readers, like me, out of our misery. "Please!", she begged.
smileyface12797 chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Love love this story! Plz update. Ive stayed up till 6am reading this, i love it
FutureMrsRPattz chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Ilovebahasa chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I read this story from the first chapter till ch13. I wanna tell you that I Love this story. It's beautifully written, and you're a talented writer. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Foxy Roxy Green chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
Boo on you dude (or dudet since I know not what you are). O ehm geeeeee! I want more. You write this well. And along with TUS, I think both stories could be published if you just changed some mior things such as character names, town locations, stuff like that. Keep the story but have Bella be Izzi or some shit and from Colorado or New Mexico or something. Have them move to another town on the Washington penninsula. Good job, but I wish you would add some more to it.
Slytherinrouge chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
I am loving this story so much.

I can understand what RL can do to you, especially with writing. I hope you get better soon.

Thank you for promising to finish it, means a lot to your readers

x
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Your writing is so beautiful, I cannot wait for updates..but having said that, I wish you all the best in your recovery..that is hands down the most important! Can't believe people would write harsh things to you regarding updates..I'll take what I can get! Feel better soon :)
AvengersAssemble7 chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
I love this story so much! I would absolutely love an update!
EvAnGeLinE.MeNDeZ chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
("I knew it also meant that I finally had to admit to myself what I felt for Bella. I had fallen for her.") sigh swoon sigh

I love this one too. You are one of the most talented authors on FanFiction thank you sharing your stories with us.
xiolajane chapter 13 . 6/11/2012
I love your story & really want to know where it goes! I hope you continue & look forward to an update.
LoverboyIsDead chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Hey, what's going on with the story? I'm not rushing you or anything (I don't want to seem rude), just want to know if you're planning on finishing it :) I've recently found it and... yeah, it's going in my favorites.
Melia chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Wowowowowow. You continuously blow my mind! Can't wait for more :)
bubblescurly18 chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Another epic here babe I absolutely love every story you write :D xx
1,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »