Reviews for Stitches
Folk-melody chapter 11 . 5/30
There's still hope for them! I was smiling and nervous throughout the last chapters! Really enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing!
Folk-melody chapter 6 . 5/30
Oh my heart hurts for these two! Really loving the plot! Thanks for sharing!
Folk-melody chapter 4 . 5/30
Man, I am loving the angst! This is too good!
Folk-melody chapter 2 . 5/30
Ah the sweet misunderstanding! Loving this fic already!
BlueTights chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
So Oofta. I finished it. Very angsty. I would rate it a B. Kept me hooked but Hermione cried too much for me, and there were some parts I had to skim because it would repeat their doubts over and over. But it was really good. Worth the read.
BlueTights chapter 8 . 8/8/2020
This is so good. I’m so hooked.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2018
You're fantastic.
Really.
But I just want to vent my frustration here.
Why do people ALWAYS take Hermione's side ! I am angry with anyone who is not Ron right now.
I don't blame Hermione for wanting to be with Ron. But she asked him to remain friends, to always be just friends, when he did she blamed him for not caring enough, then she left him with a coldness that could ice the sun, and never wrote him for a year !
And people think RON is a bastard ?
Sod off people.
sam7sung chapter 10 . 3/27/2018
damn it, Ross and Rachel all over again
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2018
Ah, I just couldn't resist from turning that 499 into 500. Besides, I am die-hard romione fan and a sucker for angsty fics, so this multi-chaptered angsty romione fic is just about a jackpot of sorts. Cheers!
JeanAndBilius chapter 18 . 3/28/2015
Reread this fiction many times now - love it! Hope you keep writing great R and H! Ps understand the differences of opinion in some of the reviews but also like Ginny and Harry very much in this story.
holly1492 chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Yea, here I am again, obsessively readin just about everything you have written TMBlue.

I know people say things like "this is the best fix I have ever read" all the time but, really ... You are one of my absolute favorite Ron and Hermione writers.

This fix is must-reading for any of my fellow Romione fans. The angst at the beginning is downright painful but, oh, the payoff! It's 100% worth it.

I love the way you depict Ron in all of your stories, but especially here.

I know it's ridiculous to hope for more chapters to a story that was last updated in, what, 2011? But a girl can dream.

Actually, No. 1 on my wish list would be an update to your "blood marriage" story. But this one would be a close second.

Thanks so much for another satisfying read. Please keep writing!
PF2724 chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Bloody brilliant as always :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Fuck you Ginny.

Other than that I loved the chapter :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
No one writes intimacy better than you do :)