Reviews for A Cook's Recipe For:
aoitsuki77 chapter 5 . 5/30
It's been a while since I've found a story that makes me both laugh out loud and my heart twist up so painfully for the characters. Thank you for writing this! It's beautifully written. I love that it's nakamaship, but I also love that's it's not just some crazy thing or island or enemy happening, the focus is on the characters facing their own demons and coming to understand each other a little bit better. I would have loved to see what else you had in store, but I really enjoyed reading what was here. Thank you!
CharmyXcream14 chapter 5 . 2/5
I really hope you decide to start this story up agian one day. I like nakamaship stories like this that AREN'T romance Zo/San that everyone seems to have to write and I like Sanji torture (Mwahahaha). But if you don't just know that you did a great job writing this and the poems and recipes were creative.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
the cliffhanger. whai u do dis? D: I'm loving this story so so so so so so much. I love the idea of Zoro having to go through tough times while Sanji's got his back - I mean I've been viewing this as a friendship pairing, so all the brotherly fluff is fucking amazing. :D I hope you continue to update soon, but if not I must say, this was a damn good story. Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA.

That was evilllll D: Why would you cliff hang me like that?

Loving the story! PLEASEEEEEEEE, PLEASEEEEEEE bring this back and I will love you forever. I mean I already do because your writing is amazing, but like.. Wait.. That's not the point. XD

But seriously, I really am loving this. Can't wait for the next update!
Fairykick chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Poor zoro! But this story is seriously good and well written.
SeekerSky143 chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Hey!.

I know it's been really quite a while since the last update, but I'd just like to say how much I love this story to bits. It's so masterfully crafted and yet even though I don't think zoro would be plagued by nightmares of his past in canon-verse, it still somehow manages to be so incredibl in-character. And I love the little snippets of poetry, as you say it to be, in the front of each chapter. Really, this story is so emotional and so deep and true to the strawhats. I really love it to bits! So if you ever decide to continue, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, but if you don't, this is just me saying how much I adore this story and how much I adore you for writing it. Kudos!
thisfairytalegonebad chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Yo!
Sooo, I really enjoyed reading this story up until now, and this question has been asked a few times already but I'd like to know the answer as well, so is there any change that you're going to continue? Because damn, it's been quite some time that I've written a story so well written, woth an interestin plot you don't get to see every day (the stairs thing has been done quite often already, but this one is different from them, that's what makes your story special), and I like the concept with the recipe.
So yeah, just lemme tell you that I'd love a continuation and I'm sure as hell gonna fav/follow this story :)
ougley chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
will you continue this fic ? I really like it
Teegra123 chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
I loved every. Single. One. Of these chapters. Especially chapter 5, I LOVED Zoro and Sanji's "bonding moment", and was squealing nonstop when Sanji told Zoro that he wouldn't fall down and never get back up because Zoro would be there to pick him up again. (I admit that my yaoi fangirl mind was wandering with all the little cute moments between them, but I kept it from drifting over the "boundary line" and over to the "yaoi" and kept it on the friendship side " )

But oooooh!
Cliffhanger!
Please tell me you'll be continuing this? It may be from 2011 (and it's 2014 now) but this is too good of a story to be ditching. And Zoro isn't better yet!

Please, please, pleeeeaaaasseee update!
dragoscilvio chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
For some reason one of the things that caught me the most was the idea that Zoro is lactose intolerant...I can see it actually LOL

Maybe you wouldn't mind doing a small one shot where Sanji accidentally feeds Zoro something he's seriously allergic to, and they have a bit of brotherly bonding over it :-)

Loved this chapter, you wrote the crying scene so believably, and it was VERY compelling. You gave quite a bit of attention to it, and yet I was still sad when it was over far too quickly.

Please reply and let me know if you like the one shot idea :-)
Sayichi chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Please write more! I really like this story and really want to know what happens!
0-Serendipity-0 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
This has been a very interesting fic, i hope you could write it again, so, i will be waiting, (almost 2 years), hope you are doing well. )
ruby890 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
This fic is so good. Plz update.
fangirldisaster13 chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
I think i actually hate sanji... which is saying something bc he's like my third favorite character...
BubbledUP chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Thank you.

My sincerest thanks for writing such an amazingly impossible story that draws to captivate and struggles to be shorten. It's perfect the way it is, though, so no matter the edits and the rewrites, fans should not expect anymore than you can offer.

Sanji is top-notch all the way. A confused jumble of turmoil thrown at him in every instance does leave him stumbling along, but with curiosity, concern and a crutch, he carries on. Attempting to make sense of the twisted world and fix up the broken swordsman.

As for the man of the hour, he is just as marvelously portrayed. A doubtful, sadden Zoro seems ridiculous and a crying Zoro is just a pipe dream of mine. But here, in this, it's mandatory. It is needed. He's been through too damn much, shattering in a slope. So hard that the bringing him back to his former self, reviving to once glory days is the last thing he might be.

And the rest of crew is trying - desperately - to fill in the gap of clashing tensions. However, it is beyond their understanding and that I don't think that all the sleeping pills and all the precious straw hats in the world could save them now.

Enough of my rambling and inferences.

Right now is time in your life that calls for understanding, and laughing and existing without be questioned. So, I'll wait. When you're good and ready, continue with this. And if that moment never arrives, still believe that you are artist that has crafted something beyond comparison.

You had me chuckle, snort, frown, tear and imagine with words. And really, isn't that all an author asks for? To bring letters to life and make people care, care so much that the day after the next, this is all that they will think of?

Well, in opinion at the least. If that counts for much.

I'll sit perched at my lappie until then... And, only leave for the reasons of grumbling of a stomach and the cruel injustice known as high school.

Also, my condolences for losing of your loved ones. But, I hope you'll persevere. In fact, I know it.

Because you're cool like that.

Warmest Regards,