Reviews for KissAGram
daily-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I would LOVE, absolutely LOVE to see a small ficlet in which Amy discovers her Doctor's regeneration skills and sees an image of his previous form...absolutely love it. Loved this small story a lot too btw. Great work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This is a really cute idea. I really like how she just kinda knew it was him without really knowing it was him, and how it was right before his "death". Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I loved it! The only weird bit was what ten could possibly doing at a teen party
Jared Someone chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I remember reading this such a long time ago, and I'm not sure why I didn't review then.
You have written in my opinion one of the greatest 10/Amy one shots I have read in a long time, it was fantastic to read once again, just as good as the first time I read it, so well done :)
Jared Someone
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is a good story. Keep smiling. :-)
DrWho chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You need to continue like now. Lol jk continue, because this story is EPIC.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That's amazing! I really love how you built this story and the characters. This encounter, it's very well written and vivid. You did a great job with them! I loved it :)
CowboyHobo chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Really great,I love all of your stories! And, also, I really liked this idea! Great story, and can't wait for you to finish hearbeat! (Have you anbandoned it, please send me a message telling me, don't have to do anything you don't want to though :P)
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Heartbreakingly adorable.
Grumpr chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Love it!

Poor Ten, he really didn't want to die...

I liked the emotional hug in the end.
tuperting chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I loved this! 100% Brilliant and will absolutely be adding to favourites!
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was very good. I love it when writers play with time and the Doctor. And very touching and sweet scene between Ten and Amy!
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Ooh, I'm liking this concept a lot! Inspires a new crack couple in my mind ;)
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Wonderfully constructed. *heart* I have this little thing for Ten and Amy meeting somewhere in her life... even for the briefest of moments... I loved the hug... very precious...

Val
tigerlily536 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was awesome! I really like how you put it all together :D