Reviews for The Art Of Loving
meganrose10 chapter 9 . 2/16
I'm still reading! Lol It's a little more angsty than i usually read but its really good :)
Hiddenashes83 chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
Heya hun.. This week I've re read art of living and this brilliant sequel and hope you get to update in the future.
Hope your ok?
Emma x
Hiddenashes83
80s-diva chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
Omg please please please continue this story I was engrossed and I'm desperate to find out how it ends xx
tucks chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
nooooooo please dont leave it there! please finish this story! its amazing :p
teolm9484 chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Hi there,
Pretty new to this fandom and after recently rewatching A2A and loving it 100 times around than when it was first aired.
I've managed to devour The Art of Living and all fab chapters of The Art of Loving, in under 48 hours!
I'm loving the story, you write really well, and it is clear a lot of thought has gone into your plotline. The crimez are indeed disturbing and the way you have your characters reacting to it is pretty close to cannon I would say.
This last chapter almost broke my heart, so I am sincerely hoping you're all about the HEA and sort it all out in the end! Cos honestly? I really can't see either of them surviving if they're not together.
Anyways, I live in hope of an update very soon, I'd love to know how this story is going to end. Pretty please with sugar on?
teolm
Julie chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Are you really going to leave it there? I really want to see this through! As per the characters are perfect, they really need to sort this out though. Hope to see a new installment soon! xx j
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Omg you had me then. Yes I thought gene was going to walk out on her. But this is worse. An abortion! The length he will go to save Alex and their child. Thank god he didn't actually book the appointment. Please please please please please please write more. I have only just had chance to Catch up with this story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Oh no I have a funny feeling gene is going to leave Alex to save their baby and save Alex the pain...:(. Will she understand and will she ever forgive him?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Still catching up. Loved genes swagger and attitude. Can't wait for more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Oh bless them. What a tender heart felt end to a chapter. Can't wait for more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Oh who is threatening little Galex? Thanks for writing and sharing. Can't wait for next chapter.
CalamityElle chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
OMG! You can't just leave it here- neeeeddd to know what happens next, such a good story, you write so well! :) xx
Nic chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Ahh no please dont leave it like that!

Grear writing, loving this story!

Please update soon!
Angelus Draco chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Well, if Gene's plan is to get Alex to hate him he's doing a sterling job. Hope it works for catching the asses who want their baby.

I also hope Gene has a plan for getting back into Alex's good graces - loads of begging is required methinks.

Anyway, awesome chapter.

I look forward to seeing what the fallout is and whether the asses emerge early enough for Gene to catch them.

I look forward to the next one.

Laters
killerqueenbex chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
this was beautifully written, and so heartbreaking. I nearly cried; I hope Gene changes his mind, I love them when they're cute or arguing but not when he's like this. But still he's so in character it's great, and Alex too. Though I love it when Gene's written right, the story seems to flow so much better when characters are realistic and to me you really hit the nail on the head :')

-Bex