Reviews for Harry Who
2 million Galleons equates to 20,140,000 U.S Dollars and and 10,000,000 Pounds. Your pricing is way off because Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody wouldn't have been able to afford a trunk that had seven expandable compartments. Also the trunks couldn't possibly cost that much because there wouldn't be enough (or any) wizards/witches who could afford to buy the trunks. This makes it impracticable for the store to sell them at that price, as the shop owner wouldn't make a profit off of them. This is just one example of the holes in your story and while I realize that it can be difficult to create a fan fiction, especially a crossover, that has a completely untangled plot; I think that you should try to get someone to Beta this. Criticism aside I do like the idea of a the Doctor raising Harry.

Post Scrip tum: Really? FIVE wives? Yeaaaaah... no.
Brie chapter 10 . 2/5
Whoa whoa whoa what a clifhanger AMAZING WORK!

GERONIMO! ALONZEY!
I think that your work is amazing so far I seriously had to make myself stop to review at least one end chapter before the end.
dragoncreators chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
you should bring in Luna
cethmistmyk chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Hmmmm... First things first... I love this idea! :-)
Second, while I totally respect your rights as an author to have hogwarts start at 16 (and in some ways it is better, and others not so much) and you did a wonderful job of making it fit, hogwarts starting at 11 is one of the things that seems so cannon that it can't be changed (kinda like Harry's eyes)... But you did change it, and I must say, you did it masterfully! :-)
Third, what will happen next?! Who else is Harry going to marry to, will the doctor he "comes home to" at Christmas be 9 or 10? Who is controlling the basilisk? Argh!
I can't wait for you to update, and I love this, you are a fantastic writer! :-)
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
SG1 mixed with Doctor Who mixed with Steam Punk mixed with Harry Potter; interesting mixtures. I do not know how Harry will deal with the tri threat of the Basilisk and Quirrelmort and the diary-Riddle, but it should be fun and I have no doubt that the Doctor will get called in.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Harry's vaults should have a lot of books for that Library of his; probably with some very old and rare items.
hp1piececraziness chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Lovely story! Love getting to explore magical theory. By the way, which doctor are we talking about here?

Harry cracks me up sometimes XD

Hm, been a bit since you last updated. Pity.
The Defenestration of Fools chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Your story so far shows great promise, from what i can tell you'r a good writer, story is ordered and logical not to fast not to slow and you do a good job of balancing plot and background information i hope you continue it at some time in the future.
The Defenestration of Fools chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
how will hermione handle time dilation aging
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Fullmoon2335 chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Wish you would update, but a year is a year. Unlike some fanfics you have an overall goal in mind which keeps the story from getting too big, aka. god like.
Alienatia chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
I really hope you continue this story I really like it, I'd love to see Harry's reaction to Luna XD It'd be awesome if some of her creatures were from other planets.
Malix2 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
OMG, awesome story. I just love stories like this that seemingly cross magic and technology, either combining them or advancing one to act like the other. It's really a bummer that it seems to have not been updated in like a year and a half. :( I am rather hoping that you'll pick it back up at some point. :)
KrisB-71854 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful start. I just wish that he'd finish it up. I've always liked Daphne Greengrass. She has been written in so many completely different ways. I agree that Luna should be part of his harem. I don't think that Fleur should be. I think if you want to lean in that direction just make Gabby 16.

I feel bad for all those aliens that want him. I think that you should find a Naga or some alien snake babe that fits with the harem.

This has been setup really well and than just stops. I think that he just went on with . ?sid145&ageconsentok&warning5 instead of finishing this one up. Its very similiar to this except without the doctor and him acquiring escorts in his super trunk. That is one of my more favorite super trunks.