Reviews for Harry Who
Larenars chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
Really interesting story.
firesage101 chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
Stargate really? awesome though.
Psyka chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Awesome bloody awesome please update again soon
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
2 million Galleons equates to 20,140,000 U.S Dollars and and 10,000,000 Pounds. Your pricing is way off because Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody wouldn't have been able to afford a trunk that had seven expandable compartments. Also the trunks couldn't possibly cost that much because there wouldn't be enough (or any) wizards/witches who could afford to buy the trunks. This makes it impracticable for the store to sell them at that price, as the shop owner wouldn't make a profit off of them. This is just one example of the holes in your story and while I realize that it can be difficult to create a fan fiction, especially a crossover, that has a completely untangled plot; I think that you should try to get someone to Beta this. Criticism aside I do like the idea of a the Doctor raising Harry.

Post Scrip tum: Really? FIVE wives? Yeaaaaah... no.
Brie chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Whoa whoa whoa what a clifhanger AMAZING WORK!

GERONIMO! ALONZEY!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
I think that your work is amazing so far I seriously had to make myself stop to review at least one end chapter before the end.
dragoncreators chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
you should bring in Luna
cethmistmyk chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Hmmmm... First things first... I love this idea! :-)
Second, while I totally respect your rights as an author to have hogwarts start at 16 (and in some ways it is better, and others not so much) and you did a wonderful job of making it fit, hogwarts starting at 11 is one of the things that seems so cannon that it can't be changed (kinda like Harry's eyes)... But you did change it, and I must say, you did it masterfully! :-)
Third, what will happen next?! Who else is Harry going to marry to, will the doctor he "comes home to" at Christmas be 9 or 10? Who is controlling the basilisk? Argh!
I can't wait for you to update, and I love this, you are a fantastic writer! :-)
WhiteElfElder chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
SG1 mixed with Doctor Who mixed with Steam Punk mixed with Harry Potter; interesting mixtures. I do not know how Harry will deal with the tri threat of the Basilisk and Quirrelmort and the diary-Riddle, but it should be fun and I have no doubt that the Doctor will get called in.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Harry's vaults should have a lot of books for that Library of his; probably with some very old and rare items.
hp1piececraziness chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
Lovely story! Love getting to explore magical theory. By the way, which doctor are we talking about here?

Harry cracks me up sometimes XD

Hm, been a bit since you last updated. Pity.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Your story so far shows great promise, from what i can tell you'r a good writer, story is ordered and logical not to fast not to slow and you do a good job of balancing plot and background information i hope you continue it at some time in the future.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
how will hermione handle time dilation aging
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Fullmoon2335 chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Wish you would update, but a year is a year. Unlike some fanfics you have an overall goal in mind which keeps the story from getting too big, aka. god like.