Reviews for Harry Who
DrowCrazy chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
I just found your story and will be keeping an eye out for an update... don't let this story sit too long that is a writers worst enemy and often leads to the writer abandoning the story... That being said this one is quite good and I would like to see it continued. So please update.
Robinhoodfan13 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Oooo...Harry Potter, Doctor Who Crossover...Fun Fun! But no seriously I really like it and you've really made the two fit together really well.
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
okay so with this timing of events with harry being born around the late 80s would this doctor be the 4th 5th or 6th ? or would it just be one of the new ones or just a doctor of your making?

im just wondering because this doctor makes me think of the 10th but with the current time line its not very likely when you consider the canon timeline because the canon 10th doctor did not come untill the 2000's you know our time. because i know with the eleventh doctor now it is 2010 in their world. so their worlds timeline is that same as ours but in canon harry potter he does not start sixth year until 1996 so if you just move his first year to where he is 16 his first school year would be in 1996 or are you making this where its according to our time line

im sorry im kinda of rambling but i would like to know thank you!
Hocapontas chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
This is awesome! Which Doctor is he? I'm guessing the ninth. If so when is he going to meet Rose? Is this story going to follow the years? Like Philosophers Stone, Chamber of Secrets and the others. What about Sirius and Remus? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Hocapontas chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
It's funny, I was listening to Stargate Atlantis when I read this chapter and came across what The Doctor used for the generator, Zero point module. I found it quite Ironic.
wizmage chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Looks interesting
Vellouette chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
It looks like Hermione hopefully will be one of Harry's wives. I really hope Ginny won't be though.
Vellouette chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wonderful start. I'd love to see Luna and Susan as two of his wives. I'm hoping that neither Ginny or Cho will be one of his wives. I just don't like their characters.
Mad Mr.Grimm chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
this is just great at first i didn't know about the crossover it sounded to out there but you proved me wrong keep the good work up
nxkris chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
nice chapter. i like that you have hermione brought into the trunk. update soon.
nwspor chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
nice
GinaStar chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
grin Loved it! i wondered how long before he got 'Mione in on it!
damon blade chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Yay another chapter, still can't wait to see how Harry takes to Rose but anyway, great work once again and I have to say I can't wait for the next chapter, hope its soon.
prudiisten chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
This is reallly really good. Please write more, and if you have time you have mention some past events in harrys life with the doctor you could write about them in a seperate story, like the time his hormones almost started a war, that kinda thing.
Seimika chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
if moine is gonna stay with harry shouldnt she get something similer to him so she doesnt rapidly age givin enough time in the trunk? also she should have sworn on her magic that why shes protected by mental probes since the secret should be lock'd away in her magic or something
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »