Reviews for Harry Who
AnimaLynx chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
I really like this story, so far so good.

It's nice to see somethings outside of normal canon, and this crossover seems only at least so far to be a plot device. In the future please try and included more from the show.

I like what you did with the ages and the year that they have attend magical school (16-21 - 5 Years?).

{{Just a thought, but you couldn't you have , 6th and 7th years as - optional - for specialized work, like College or University.}}

So then you wouldn't have to rush and squeezed all the canon [years 1-7] stuff in. Along with whatever you planed to changed too make it more your story. Such as, a. A new enemy, b. Or make other changes to the time line, c. Peter being found out earlier in there 1st or 2nd year. That could messed things up a bit, yes or no depending on if you wanted it to, or not?

[[. .Write it whatever way you want. .]]

I just thought of this question, after reading the below quote in the latest chapter [six]. - "Not too sure of that myself I forgot to ask but expect he just used some narglite fibre."

. - .

"So... that's an interesting necklace."

"It's a charm actually. It keeps away the Nargles. "

- Luna Lovegood, OotP

. - .

So are these, fibre (fiber[sp]?) parts coming from, Luna's famous 'Nargles'?

Your Harry seems to need so much more, like intellectually stimulating. Suggestions for Harry's wives in order of preference; 1. HG, 2. LL, 3. DG, 4. NT, 5. FD. - #3-5 aren't really ideal due to being either too old or knowing nothing about them in your AU. Are you going to include Hermione (and Luna) as a potential wife for Harry?

I think that I am not alone, when I say that I dislike the HPGW ship. This is mostly due to how little of her character is known, that is canon or made up in interviews. I wouldn't mind Ginny being paired with Harry if you gave her more depth, but honestly I really don't like her that much. Now, the same goes for Cho, she only appears good on the surface. Canon Harry gets that she is pretty and having just got together after the death of Cedric. Neither of these two ships work out.

[[. .I guess you could work something else out, hopefully you do well on your choices of pairings and how well that they match together. .]]

After Harry fulfills his destiny by killing the dark lord... unless you give him something else to do? He also needs to get married to five girls... My concern question is, what will he do next...? What for a career or for his family, and how will his wives react (be involved) with his future plans?

Please tell me that you have plans to update soon. . .{{pulls out hypnosis equipment}}. . . You want to write more yes?

Until next time good luck,

ALx
Littica Marek chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I like the idea but disagree on the 2 Million Galleons, sounds to me that the 1000 Galleons Harry game the Twins from the Tri-Wizard winning was considered a Lot of money if not a small fortune.
george17 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
Excellent. Extremely enjoyable!
Kyprioths crow chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
In this chapter you said Harry couldn't practice magic over the summer, but in an earlier one the golblins told him he could because he was emancipated, which is it?
Monkey D Dragon chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
great story update as soon as possible
sweetgirl23 chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
I really like this story! I love that you made entry age into Hogwarts sixteen. Too many stories have him too maature to start at eleven. At sixteen it doesn't seem to OOC for Harry. Cant' wait for more. Great job!
DrowCrazy chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
I just found your story and will be keeping an eye out for an update... don't let this story sit too long that is a writers worst enemy and often leads to the writer abandoning the story... That being said this one is quite good and I would like to see it continued. So please update.
Robinhoodfan13 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Oooo...Harry Potter, Doctor Who Crossover...Fun Fun! But no seriously I really like it and you've really made the two fit together really well.
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
okay so with this timing of events with harry being born around the late 80s would this doctor be the 4th 5th or 6th ? or would it just be one of the new ones or just a doctor of your making?

im just wondering because this doctor makes me think of the 10th but with the current time line its not very likely when you consider the canon timeline because the canon 10th doctor did not come untill the 2000's you know our time. because i know with the eleventh doctor now it is 2010 in their world. so their worlds timeline is that same as ours but in canon harry potter he does not start sixth year until 1996 so if you just move his first year to where he is 16 his first school year would be in 1996 or are you making this where its according to our time line

im sorry im kinda of rambling but i would like to know thank you!
Hocapontas chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
This is awesome! Which Doctor is he? I'm guessing the ninth. If so when is he going to meet Rose? Is this story going to follow the years? Like Philosophers Stone, Chamber of Secrets and the others. What about Sirius and Remus? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Hocapontas chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
It's funny, I was listening to Stargate Atlantis when I read this chapter and came across what The Doctor used for the generator, Zero point module. I found it quite Ironic.
wizmage chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Looks interesting
Vellouette chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
It looks like Hermione hopefully will be one of Harry's wives. I really hope Ginny won't be though.
Vellouette chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wonderful start. I'd love to see Luna and Susan as two of his wives. I'm hoping that neither Ginny or Cho will be one of his wives. I just don't like their characters.
Mad Mr.Grimm chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
this is just great at first i didn't know about the crossover it sounded to out there but you proved me wrong keep the good work up
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »