Reviews for Harry Who
FireSenshi2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Definitely ready for the next chapter! :)
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Awesome... I hope we get another update soon. Can't wait to see if you have a SCI-FI crossover in store as well... If it is I hope you make sure to make it an AU SCI-FI show... The coolest I think would be an Stargate cross but the stargate was never uncovered on Earth. Thus, no Jack or actual human characters from the Sg1, but the heroes and the eventual ending of this story is the Wizard/muggle coalition of defending Earth against the Goauld... Thus, Lord Potter and his flying trunk and magicals and muggles pitching in to make starcrafts :P. Unique much? That theme is already quite prevalent in your story with the Doctor and harry explaining away 'magic' and combining engines with trunks and stuff... I'm excited... Are You?

Hmmmm... You should give me another chapter! Thats a brilliant idea don't you think?
SuperiorShortness chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Bloody Brilliant... You better keep going!
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Does your story still have the various houses? If so, will Harry go into Gryffindor or possibly Ravenclaw?
Zoroz chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
good chapter :)
Snowdove30 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Excellent. Loved Hermione's introduction and Harry's reaction.

Can't wait for her to see Harry using his mobile or computer at Hogwarts. Can't wait until they are all better friends and they get to meet the Doctor and see the Tardis.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
nxkris chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
great chapter. i love that you have them be 16, maturity is nice to see. also with there being only 5 years, well seeing as they are older they can likely grasp many of the concepts quicker and get through the years faster. combining the second and third years would be interesting, dememtors, basilisk, werewolf, and mass murderer would be an interesting year for harry, or change it up a bit that you basically skip sirius' big year and just make that into a summer skipping harry entirely. update soon.
CrazyBeth chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Awesome, please update soon.
Bleudiablo chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Brilliant
Snowdove30 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Excellent chapter.
Seimika chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
is it wrong for me to want more chaps like right now?:P lol this is a good story...tho i wish there was a way to make harry half or full time lord
nxkris chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
great chapter. i love that harry is slowly getting a very basic version of the tardis, cant wait for how he reacts to a timeturner and the RoR. update soon.
OrionTheHunter chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Great! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Harry interacts with the other students.

I do admit that I was a bit confused for a bit when you were talking about schooling ages - I'd forgotten that you'd shifted the start age up a few years. You might consider leaving that note at the top of each chapter for now.

Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing what you write with us.
Jalimar chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
great start. is this echelson's doctor? i wish they would go back and do something to let us know alittle of what happened between the movie and the time war to the new series, but alas we are left wanting. your story is interesting though and i hope to continue reading it. having troulbe loading the 2nd chappy though. keep up the good work
Dave.New chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
I must say, this is a rather intresting concept for the story so far. I've enjoyed what I've read.

Look forward to the next peice!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »