Reviews for Harry Who
OrionTheHunter chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Great! I like how Harry's admittedly minimal interaction with his peers is going. I can never decide it I like the time dilation plot device - it (or time turners) have become very cliche, but at the same time it's just so useful.

And honestly - if someone with much more experience with you wants to kill you? If you had the power to spend more time training to at least stay alive using a timer turner or a room where time flows differently and gives you more time, wouldn't you do it too?

Also, it's nice to know where in the doctor who time line this falls. Of course, now look forward to seeing what changes The Doctor having a son brings to the Doctor's story, even if he's mostly "off screen".

Anyway, thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing with us.
Julian Carax chapter 5 . 5/20/2010
Ooo - when Harry met Rose! interesting. Still voting Harry/Martha by the way xD.

Keep up the good work.
Cerveny chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Sorry I forgot one thing. What of Harry and weapons? And more Harry and concept of killing? He has more or less mass murderer for father (or that father thinks that).
Cerveny chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I am interested how Harry will be sorted because this version of Harry certainly will not be amused or inclined to have some old hat brainrape him.

I must say that this id first story which I do not particulary mind having rich Harry and Harry the heir to founders to H. Maybe it is because author did not have the stupid idea to actually write exact amount of money.

What I do not understand is how magicals know what happened in GH and that Harry actually did something like killing Voldemort? D. could thing or speculate but htere is no way in knowing.

Do not you think that Ginny is little chillike? She is 15 after all. Which brings me to question - Do wizarding childreen go to some school for primary education?

I like idea of poor man TARDIS. I can see idea like Harry screwing time line up by saving Sirius and putting him live on some other planet behind Doctor back (some like when teenagers first get carkeys from their parents only in bigger scale) or doing little time research on Tom Riddle.

Also why Harry let Goblins upgrade security in magical sense, but not used Time Lord and Earth technology? What I know that only Doctor put transport device and some field around Trunk. I see a lot more possibilities in upgrading security in so called Muggle ways like CCTV, electronic locks, some brain scan security systems locks so Harry from wrong timeline could not open and access Trunk and security protocols (I always have feelings that magic products and resolutions are stand alone, nothing complex but separate equipment with separate functions), hell some basic AI would be interesting. Real TARDIS is alive, Harrys is not but it could be robot.

Does Harry have some standard dressing code like all Doctors have? I do not know, suit maybe? It would be interesting to have Hrry dress smartly for change.

Also I can see that harry will be frind with standard - Ron and Hermione, but how deep this friendship will be? I can not in my right mind imagine that it will be the same deep friendship like in canon - because in canon Harry is poor sorry little nobody, not experienced time traveller. So I expect more like that Harry will hold everybody on arms lenght because this is behavior that he has to implement in his personality. Doctor is on the run so is Harry.

Good story.
FireSenshi2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Definitely ready for the next chapter! :)
SuperiorShortness chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Awesome... I hope we get another update soon. Can't wait to see if you have a SCI-FI crossover in store as well... If it is I hope you make sure to make it an AU SCI-FI show... The coolest I think would be an Stargate cross but the stargate was never uncovered on Earth. Thus, no Jack or actual human characters from the Sg1, but the heroes and the eventual ending of this story is the Wizard/muggle coalition of defending Earth against the Goauld... Thus, Lord Potter and his flying trunk and magicals and muggles pitching in to make starcrafts :P. Unique much? That theme is already quite prevalent in your story with the Doctor and harry explaining away 'magic' and combining engines with trunks and stuff... I'm excited... Are You?

Hmmmm... You should give me another chapter! Thats a brilliant idea don't you think?
SuperiorShortness chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Bloody Brilliant... You better keep going!
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Does your story still have the various houses? If so, will Harry go into Gryffindor or possibly Ravenclaw?
Zoroz chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
good chapter :)
Snowdove30 chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Excellent. Loved Hermione's introduction and Harry's reaction.

Can't wait for her to see Harry using his mobile or computer at Hogwarts. Can't wait until they are all better friends and they get to meet the Doctor and see the Tardis.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
nxkris chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
great chapter. i love that you have them be 16, maturity is nice to see. also with there being only 5 years, well seeing as they are older they can likely grasp many of the concepts quicker and get through the years faster. combining the second and third years would be interesting, dememtors, basilisk, werewolf, and mass murderer would be an interesting year for harry, or change it up a bit that you basically skip sirius' big year and just make that into a summer skipping harry entirely. update soon.
CrazyBeth chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Awesome, please update soon.
Bleudiablo chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Brilliant
Snowdove30 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Excellent chapter.
Seimika chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
is it wrong for me to want more chaps like right now?:P lol this is a good story...tho i wish there was a way to make harry half or full time lord
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »