Reviews for Harry Who
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
Fullmoon2335 chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
Wish you would update, but a year is a year. Unlike some fanfics you have an overall goal in mind which keeps the story from getting too big, aka. god like.
Alienatia chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
I really hope you continue this story I really like it, I'd love to see Harry's reaction to Luna XD It'd be awesome if some of her creatures were from other planets.
Malix2 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
OMG, awesome story. I just love stories like this that seemingly cross magic and technology, either combining them or advancing one to act like the other. It's really a bummer that it seems to have not been updated in like a year and a half. :( I am rather hoping that you'll pick it back up at some point. :)
KrisB-71854 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful start. I just wish that he'd finish it up. I've always liked Daphne Greengrass. She has been written in so many completely different ways. I agree that Luna should be part of his harem. I don't think that Fleur should be. I think if you want to lean in that direction just make Gabby 16.

I feel bad for all those aliens that want him. I think that you should find a Naga or some alien snake babe that fits with the harem.

This has been setup really well and than just stops. I think that he just went on with . ?sid145&ageconsentok&warning5 instead of finishing this one up. Its very similiar to this except without the doctor and him acquiring escorts in his super trunk. That is one of my more favorite super trunks.
Manga154 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
So, will the TV work?
Think about it, 24Hr in the trunk is 1hr in real life, so would you be watching the future TV shows or will the TV just show the shows at an exstreamily slow rate?

Great story by the way!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 10 . 9/10/2012
interesting story
Tahkaullus01 chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
When's the Doctor going to show up again? I'm guessing Christmas, and I'm guessing he'll have regenerated but correct me if I'm wrong
HarnGin chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Seeing as how long it's been since you updated, I'm afraid this story may be abandoned. It is, however, entertaining, and so, just in case you ever decide to add more, I am adding it to my alert list.
Luke Dragneel chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
definitely a great read, but didn't The Doctor give Harry several of the bracelets that keep him from aging in the Time Dilution field?
ECTO-DMC chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
cool story hope to see more of it someday... I do love the line about The on coming storm and yo should have heard what they called me , I LOLed so hard at that ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
Awesome story, cant wait for the update.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
Did Harry just find wife #2? and more soon please I suck with critiquing things xD
RoadsToTake chapter 1 . 6/21/2012

Anon chapter 10 . 5/25/2012
I am loving this story. Well written and a great plot line. I see that it hasnt been updated in a while, will it be soon?
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »