Reviews for Harry Who
thesagerk chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
this is bloody amazing! I can't wait to read more! Please don't give up on this one! This has sooo much potential and soo many universes' can be covered! I can hardly wait to see what more you've got!
accidentalsuperhero chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Pretty interesting fic. Are you going to continue?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Absolutely loving this so far, any chance you could put some of your other stories on this site?
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
I really love this story and I'm excited to what it will be like when it really starts going since its moving at a slow pace at the moment. Well, that is if this story is going to be continued, which I'm hoping it will because it has a lot of potential. I'm eagerly awaiting an update, so please keep writing!
shubhendu dutta chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
A very good story. Continue posting. P'ease post next chapter soon.
PsychoWing chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
This is interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more. And, just wondering if it's safe to assume that the department store the Doctor walked into is where he'll meet Rose (I've only recently started watching Doctor Who and haven't seen anything with the Ninth Doctor or Rose - including when she was with the Tenth Doctor)?
Bane WolfBlood chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Really good please update soon!
NabikiB chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Are you the only person on the planet that doesn't know that Hogwart's first year students are 11 years old?
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Wonderfully written chapter as alway!

-raises eyebrow- Stargate SG-1 hmm? Nice! That series is brilliant and it'd be interesting to see how Harry, Hermione, Sam and Daniel would get on when they start talking and they get into 'geek mode'. Will you add any Torchwood characters to this story? -smirks evily- I can just imagine Jack asking to join Harry and Hermione for some fun. It's just something I could see him doing since, well...It's Jack Harkness!

This is just a small suggestion but there's another couple of series I think you might be interested in adding to this, maybe just in little snippets here and there for an odd chapter or something. The first is Primeval (where rifts open in the past that lead to the present and creatures come through and it's the job of the ARC team to stop them from doing too much damange) and the other series is called "Sanctuary" which has the same actress that plays Sam Carter (Amanda Tapping) as the main character, Helen Magnus (although with brown hair and an English accent). Basically there are creatures on earth that humans are not ready to know about. These 'Abnormals' as they are termed need a safe haven to live and this is what Magnus gives them, a sanctuary, and there are sanctuaries like this all over the world. Just a suggestion but I think this could work well with teh universe you're putting together.

Anyway I'll stop rambling nwo adn let you get on with what you're doing. Brilliant chapter and I loved the introduction of Daphne Greengrass. Will Luna Lovegood be a friend of Harry too? I could see that working. I think he'd find her rather quirky and likeable in this universe (or at least that's the vibe I'm getting)

Well good luck with the next chapter! I look forward to reading it!

C'ya next time!

MG Mirani
mysticmoon1331 chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
love Love LOVE the story! i can not WAIT to read more! this story is a magnificent dw/hp crossover. i have read a lot you see, and i find this one quite unique and quite captivating. thank you so very much for writing it and sharing it with all of us readers. i eagerly await your next update, in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block in this and all of your future writings. good luck!
god of all chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Shoveler chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
really good
secretstories chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Wow...I really love this story and can't wait to see where you go with it. I miss Harry's interaction with The Doctor so I hope he gets to see him soon. I can see why you had them starting school at 16...I don't think it would have worked quite as well if they were 11.
Lady Akina chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Cool. Is the Doctor ever going to show up at the school because as much as I love how Harry can handle everything by himself with what he learned from the Doctor, I just want to see how everyone would react to him. So what's going to happen next? Are Harry and Hermione going to make friends with Daphne? Ohh... Is Luna going to show up soon? I love her. I can't wait for your next chapter. Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
bookivore chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Just read the last 2 chapters at once and my mind actually boggles at the one notion, that the activities of year one & two are happening at the same time. Aside from a lot of other conflicts (um, 2 different DADA teachers at the same time?) I immediately started wondering how Vodie-the-possessor is dealing with the fact that his horcrux is currently trying to re-embody him at the same time he is chasing the Stone.

Wouldn't that make him want to rethink his plans? Or not? Having the elixir of life would be a good thing whether or not he got a nice new horcrux body, but then again it would be nice to coordinate with Tom, if Tom could be trusted to behave rather than just muck around doing STUPID ATTENTION GETTING STUFF rather than just quietly draining whatever victim he's possessing and doing his JOB.

As you can see, I find it rather mind-boggling. Can Voldie learn anything by watching his earlier self?
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »