Reviews for Harry Who
Shoveler chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
really good
secretstories chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
Wow...I really love this story and can't wait to see where you go with it. I miss Harry's interaction with The Doctor so I hope he gets to see him soon. I can see why you had them starting school at 16...I don't think it would have worked quite as well if they were 11.
Lady Akina chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Cool. Is the Doctor ever going to show up at the school because as much as I love how Harry can handle everything by himself with what he learned from the Doctor, I just want to see how everyone would react to him. So what's going to happen next? Are Harry and Hermione going to make friends with Daphne? Ohh... Is Luna going to show up soon? I love her. I can't wait for your next chapter. Please UPDATE!

-Baby K
bookivore chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
Just read the last 2 chapters at once and my mind actually boggles at the one notion, that the activities of year one & two are happening at the same time. Aside from a lot of other conflicts (um, 2 different DADA teachers at the same time?) I immediately started wondering how Vodie-the-possessor is dealing with the fact that his horcrux is currently trying to re-embody him at the same time he is chasing the Stone.

Wouldn't that make him want to rethink his plans? Or not? Having the elixir of life would be a good thing whether or not he got a nice new horcrux body, but then again it would be nice to coordinate with Tom, if Tom could be trusted to behave rather than just muck around doing STUPID ATTENTION GETTING STUFF rather than just quietly draining whatever victim he's possessing and doing his JOB.

As you can see, I find it rather mind-boggling. Can Voldie learn anything by watching his earlier self?
Fire Dolphin chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
i really love reading about this new harry. and i cant wait to see how u add the doctor and rose. also how come harry has not build a bracelet so hermione will stop aging so fast? anyway, update soon!
falseproffitt chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE I NEED MORE,

WE ALL DO
Siladhiel Lithvirax chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Ahh! I love your story!The idea of a Doctor-Like presence at Hogwarts really is awesome. And you idea on making Hogwarts start later is very well in flowing with the story. If it started at 11 Harry would not get enough time with the Doctor so this age really is a great choice. Love you story just a few constructive criticism parts as well.

Add more Hogwarts. Just a bit, not too much but sometimes I forget that you're actually placing this story in Hogwarts. Also, simply check your facts. Daphne Greengrass is a pureblood. but other than my nitpicking you do have an amazing story here, Update Soon Please!

~Siladhiel
Slayerette Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I hate to be a bother but are you going to continue Yokonamy One or is it a dead story? On another matter, this is a really interesting story. I mean, how many people use this idea? Harry adopted by the Doctor. A very interesting idea and an engaging story.
GabrielaMaria chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Sounds intreasting.
kylynnjen chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Really enjoying your story. I'm not an expert on Dr. Who but did you just throw in a little stargate for everyone or am I imagining things?
The-Resident chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Please continue. You've got way too many uncompleted stories. (Just a gentle nudge from a long time fan.)
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
THis has been an interesting story, not expectacular the plot advances painfully slow, it took you four chapters to make him go to hogwarts.

Now, the fusion of the books could be interesting if you do it well, if not I asure you that it will be probably the end of the story itself, at least to some readers.

And Wife number two appears, I am not a fan of Daphne, after all she is only a name in the book, used to fill a space, a blank sheet that leaves her open to interpretation. But the Fanon has done a version of her that it's quite annoying, more because she has become lady perfection, beautiful, smart and powerful, quite popular lately.

I am more fan of Luna than of her, but in the end its depends of how you develop the story and the characters that will mantain my atention or not. I wish you good luck and thank you for something interesting to read.
Archean chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Hello There,

This is an awesome story. I love how you have captured the playful, friendly side of the good Doctor and given Harry a similar nature. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Daphne is one of the smarter snakes. Yippee!
Crusifikz70 chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Loving your story keep up the good work. One little error in spelling.

I think you meant to say mind boggling not mild boggling.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »