Reviews for Time and Time Again: The Bloopers
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
The Master didn't eat the roadies, did he?
aBlue Gillespian chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Haha the wrong fanfiction. I do love the fun that you are poking at these cliche characters. They are done so often I'm sick of them.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Haha an uncooperative baby beetle. I read your disclaimer and it was almost as funny as the story itself. But I guess that's the reason I don't own Dr who too. If I writ it it would turn into the Master show instead if Dr. It would be full with insanity and mass murder and heavy metal. :D. Though in Torchwood RTD had a lot of characters dead . He killed practically everyone but Gwen and Jack.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Haha I'm loving this. The horror they felt when the director told them that people slash them. I have to confess though I slash them too. Well I haven't written anything but I do like the idea. Sorry Master. Wonder what the technicians and the Doctor would think about all these fluffy Ten/Rose fanfictions. How do you come up with this I would love blooper on my little list if fictions, but I can't do this. You are the genius of the bloopers.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
I could go on and on for the whole Review box saying just how much I love this, but that would probably be boring; so I'll just say that I ADORE this story so much and will be reccing it to everyone I know. Thanks so much for the biggest laugh in ages. :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
What can I say? You know the fandom so well! This warmly affectionate look at our tendencies is just lovely. And you know what? It would work just as well in almost any fandom I think - Life on Mars especially.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
"I think I'm going to be sick," he muttered queasily... oh, this is classic, I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
"The fandom won't be expecting an update for… ooh, another 547,945 years, I'd say. Give or take a couple of millennia for flux, of course." This. I ROTFL so hard at this line... Honestly, maybe I'm being a bit OTT but I just can't tell you how much I love this story and this line in particular. I just want to say, damn, why didn't I think of this, lol! It's just.. well. Back in a tic...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is only the second of your fanfic fics I've read and I have to say I am absolutely loving them! It's a crazy idea but you make it work - the characters believe it and therefore so does the reader. Absolutely fabulous. If I were to quote the bits I liked best it would be most of it, so I won't. Off to read part two now...
mericat chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
The Master knocking out the Writer, complete chaos on the set and the Director taking over. Fabulous.
mericat chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Best things...the caterers all keeping the Masters End of Time version fed and the threat about the pairings of Master/Doctor slash fic and their reaction to it.
mericat chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Poor writer and director.
mericat chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
LOL...Why HAD the Master allowed himself to be talker into doing the Fanfiction?
MaxRide05 chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
I hope u update soon; I'm quite enjoying this :D
Brownbug chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Ugggghhhh...Justin Bieber RPFs (shudders theatrically at just the mention of it!)

And I so wouldn't blame the Doctor if he slapped that Woman - his mother or not, she is hugely annoying and totally has it coming, LOL!

And I think they need to keep a better eye on the Master - there seems to be a few people disappearing, highly suspicious! Poor Writer, she is going to have a big headache when she wakes up.

And big LOL at the Master saying "It's not fair!"

All in all, I loved it, my favourite chapter yet of this fic I think. Kudos to you!