Reviews for Peace is Just a Facade
Jacoba16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wow thats so sad but i cant help but to wonder when the next one will be either. or if this one will blossom into something we have never endured before.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ohhh! It's so dark and awesome! I LOVE IT! :D
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I really liked this. It was interesting, something different to what I usually read. And I liked the idea of the war and having to convert to a muggle way of living.

I do wish that Ron and Draco's relationship could have been explored a little more, and that it was longer, but this is still brilliant, and you did a wonderful job in creating the wartime atmosphere, and the fear and paranoia associated with war.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
as much as I love this ship, this was rather boring

why not go into more detail about the war, or more descriptive of their romance?
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is extremely reflective of how reall wars work out nowadays. Very powerful in its simple beauty, you tell a story well!
alli-sun chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Loved this. The plot is really intriguing, and quite ironic considering that the wizarding administration had previously taken precautions to protect muggles. I liked Draco's poncy/badass personality especially. This is seriously an awesome oneshot.
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I quite liked this. The sense of inevitability was interwoven very well.

~Ani
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was an unusual pairing, but it worked wonderfully in this story, especially considering you managed to keep both Ron and Draco in character throughout.

'Yet, every morning, Draco moaned about his coffee being too burnt and his toast being too soggy and insisted that it wasn't too much of a risk to use their magic to transform the sheets on his bed into silk ones.' I absolutely loved this line; it summed up Draco's personality wonderfully, and it showed that even the wars he'd lived through hadn't changed him.

The last line was fitting, very chilling.