Reviews for An Awkward Couple
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awesome
Anon chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I RARELY REVIEW STUFF, ONLY DO SO TO GOOD WRITERS.

This is VERY good. IT NEEDS MORE REVIEWS. SO HERE I AM GIVING YOU REVIEW.

No seriously. Nice style and characterization, love the way you write my fav couple in TWEWY! I hope we have more writers like you!
yarra chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This story deserves more review dammit! How can people not see the geniusness(is that even a word?) of this story?
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh wow. Thank you for writing this amazing piece about my personal favourite TWEWY couple.

Heh, I can almost imagine Josh writing this, but he would be a tad more snide. Still, I like the image of him just hanging around his Avatar constantly checking their thoughts... ha.

What else can I say: It was a pure joy to read, and you should keep writing for this couple. Infact, just keep writing stuff to do with TWEWY, as everything you do, including your brilliant crossover, has been of the highest quality I have seen from TWEWY fanfic. Kudos to you
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
AWW ('x This was so cute/ freaking hilarious. You have Neku/Shiki's relationship down perfectly.
-RV
Tetsui chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
* insert long chain of broken giggles and eye twitches * Now this is a good NekuXShiki story that isn't too...well...cliche. Good job.
patleon909 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very, very well done. It was entertaining, it was completely in-character, it was sheer brilliance! I enjoyed it greatly, it's a shame this isn't a very populated section of -_-
Liber-T.E.A chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Nice.
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
*laughs*

I'm sorry, I don't... really know what else to say of this fic.

It's good.

That I can say with honesty. *grins*

And it's rather amazing how you managed to tell the story from such an outside perspective, aloof-like. .

...

Title fits the story more than I could have imagined. XD
Blue Toad chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Normally, a story of this style would get me a little bored and distracted at times. But your unique wit and writing style kept me interested, and so I read every detail finely. Bonus points for telling the story in such a way; a lot of people could learn from what you did here!

Neku and Shiki are a cute couple. But also an interesting one for the reasons you pointed out; they'd never been in a relationship before, and are both quite withdrawn with people. Considering a lot of the things that happened were kind of typical romantic teenager stuff (nosebleeds nakedness a slap that would make Princess Peach proud) I think it's something to be proud of that you were able to make me read on so much. Not for naked Shiki, of course. P Again, your fantastic writing style was the key ingredient that made me enjoy this fic so much. It really stood out from other Neku/Shiki fics.

Fantastic piece here. Excellent work.