Reviews for Fun
Lee chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is fabulous! Jonathan was my favorite secondary character, and I think you've captured his turning point here extremely well. I wish he could have survived, but nobody ever gets a happy ending with Whedon. :-(
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
You're quite the talented writer. I've read a few of your works and liked them all. This is an incredibly insightful look into Jonathon's mind. I always liked him and wondered how he justified what he was doing. I was also quite sad when he died. I hope you keep writing, you have such a talent for it!
Samus chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Oh, this was good. I've always liked Jonathan, and I think this probably is the kind of thing he was thinking after that, based on later episodes. I don't know that they ever called Andrew 'Andy', but this line really caught me: "I’m the numbskull, Warren’s the sociopath, and Andy’s the kid we’re introducing to the wonderful world of rape and murder before his eighteenth birthday." Very good writing, as usual.
MBB chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I agree, he was the redemeble one - that's probebly why he got Jossed on the show.
Good story
ThePet chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Wow, terrific piece. I could hear him talking in my head - excellent characterisation.
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Jonathan was cool... I can't believe he got killed off! Anyway, great story!
ElizaM chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Sounds defintly like Andrew.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Very good story. The interesting thing about season six is that the big bad wasn't this invincible, monsterous evil. It was just three guys that let things get to far. I think this fic does a great job of showing Jonathan's remorse and his feeling of being trapped in a bad situation.
babies-stole-my-dingo chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
*sniffle* I've always liked Jonathan and could never imagine what on earth possessed him to cast his lot with a creep like Warren. This is what his thinking should have been after Katrina's death...and he should have acted on it. He's been one of the most underutilized characters in the Buffyverse and he was poorly served in Season 6.

Well done. You have serious talent and should be writing original fiction as well.
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
::cries a little::

Oh, Jonathon...I will never believe he died a bad person. I could never see him that way, no matter what the events of Season 6 said.
Raven McBain chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
THis was an amazing story I think this is how he did feel, I jus wish he had acted. Its so sad that hes now dead an can never redeam himself.
GSYH chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Very IC, good work!
SilentBobina chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
That was soooooooo sad I can imagine those were his thoughts. After that ep. he didn't seem like a willing participant.
Blue Star Galaxy chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Poor Jonathan. Even now, a year later, I don't understand why he didn't break it off. He never belonged with Warren, being evil. He was just sweet; he should have had it better.
Frootkake Productions chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Go Jonny, go Jonny. hehe. Sorry. Grroovy story. I feel so bad for him now that he's dead. And before he was dead. I was outraged when they made him a villain last season. OUTRAGED. Jonny would NEVER have become a villain. I'm not in denial. I'm a nerd, and I have no violent tendencies. then again, no one's threatened any of my action figures yet...;-) Keep writing. TTYL.