Reviews for And the bloodshed that followed
animelover1922 chapter 6 . 20h ago
I love this chapter it a genius! It an amazing writer too
xsteinxspiritx chapter 34 . 3/25
omg I really love this so far, please update soon!
dcdc123 chapter 34 . 3/20
it has been 2 months since you last updated! i want to know what happens! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeee update!
AB chapter 34 . 3/15
more, please more, I want to know what happens next!
Ninaloveanime chapter 34 . 3/11
dun dun dun duuuunnn neah show up! nuuuu wat happen to Allen? Q.Q

I really like your story! XD cant wait for the nxt chap!
Colette Hyuga chapter 34 . 3/8
Allen broke down.. and became fourteenth? O.o What will happen to poor lavi? Totally loved it! xD! Allen's quirks are adorable, and i love how you portrayed allen and kanda's relationship.
midnightheula chapter 34 . 3/4
No! Damn cliffhangers... This story is amazing and you are a truly brilliant author, I can't wait to read more! Please update again soon.
WTF this is a huge cliffy in my world. This is an amazing story so far so plz plz plz update again soon!
Green Apple Chan chapter 34 . 2/24
NOOOOOO! UPDATE!
kickassdani chapter 34 . 2/22
This is sooo GOOD! Quick question...will there be lemon?
Pot of Fire chapter 34 . 2/20
Aaah finally another chapter **

I've created a bound with this story you know - like when you read a good book. Yullen will always be a phase in my life, like the 'dgm' chapter, like many other stories (I even had a twilight chapter) as if they are anchors in my imaginary time line. I feel these mangas, books, television series and even fanfics were and are a big part of my life and who I am, even though I can't just focus my life and attention on them. I'm glad to say your story will be marked on my brain forever, and everytime I remember it I'll giggle and smile and nobody will understand why and the reason is because I'm remembering a chapter in my life - the dgm chapter. And everything that happened during this chapter (me going to england, finishing my second year of high school, etc) I'll remember when I recall this story. So thanks for making an appearance in my life, somehow. I hope I find more good stories like yours - that really get me addicted and give me feels and reasons to remember them.
Faceless Charmer chapter 34 . 2/19
Too lazy to log in, but it's me. Don't worry, I will always be here, excitedly waiting for the next chapter of this story. I haven't read this chapter yet, but I will later, and leave a review logged in, no doubt filled with words about how much I loved it.
The Accomplice chapter 34 . 2/15
I love this story. Your writing is witty and quite open. I enjoy reading your work, and can't wait to read more of it! Looking forwards to the next chapter!
Andromeda Luna chapter 6 . 2/8
Me while reading: *gape,gape, flails* KYAHHHHHHH

It was really cute and awesomely IC in a way. :))
Ne, are you going to fully reveal Allen's past ever? Ne?
1,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »