Reviews for And the bloodshed that followed
CaitiAthena chapter 35 . 2/15
MOOOOORRRTREEEEE
They are all getting on my nerves so bad! I feel like I'm turning into Kanda
Shaberu-chan chapter 35 . 12/21/2016
I got so wrapped up in this I actually had a panic attack ono
Seriously it's 3:55 in the morning and I'm currently freaking the fuck out over goddamn fanfiction TvT;;;;
Look, man, I know it's been almost 3 years and you're probably never going to finish this, but please take away one thing from the experience: you are one fuckin' HELL of a writer considering that I got so immersed in your writing that I started crying and hyperventilating and panicking at the same time your characters did 0n0;;; You are a master...
Riku Nanase chapter 35 . 12/9/2016
Is it safe to assume you don't be updating this one anymore? :( I hope you do!
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 35 . 10/23/2016
I'm latterly crying as I realiz that I'm at the end of the last chapter. for the sake of everybody who has read and is going to read this fantastic fanfic please update sooner rather than later
Guest chapter 9 . 9/17/2016
ok... is this going to be a bromance?
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
as I'm reading this chapter all I can say is so cute, so cute, so cute
Shadow Spears chapter 35 . 8/27/2016
Oh my god, please for the love of yullen! No deathes and no more cliffhangers! My heart nearly left me Q-Q update soon!
Moyashil chapter 35 . 8/18/2016
Ummmmm I know it's been like 2 years but... PLEASE UPDATE YOU CANT JUST END THIS WITH A BLOODY CLIFFHANGER I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE I CAUGHT UP ;-; now if you excuse me * sits and waits*
Julianabsolskittychikorita chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
What. What. Whaaaat…? I NEED MOOOORE PLEASE ADD MORE PLEASE I NEED MORE WELL WRITTEN YULLEN FANFICTIONS THAT DON'T END ON BLOODY CLIFFHANGERS!

And anyways, keep up the awesome writing and consistent characters!
FloralFlames chapter 35 . 7/6/2016
This is such a good story and I'm so excited to read more! :D
FloralFlames chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
well flip
FloralFlames chapter 17 . 7/5/2016
Allen, my poor baby
Onyxravenstone chapter 35 . 6/17/2016
Please please please update! This is amazing!
Hikaru113 chapter 35 . 6/15/2016
I started reading this when you only had a few chapters out! It's been a long time since then. I recently reread this fic after it popped into my head, and I could not for the life of me remember much after chapter 20. I gotta say, that cliffhanger really killed me. I realize it's been two years since you've updated this, but I'd really love to read what happens next. Either way, thank you for getting this far, and providing some wonderful reading content.
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »