Reviews for And the bloodshed that followed
Julianabsolskittychikorita chapter 35 . 7/24
What. What. Whaaaat…? I NEED MOOOORE PLEASE ADD MORE PLEASE I NEED MORE WELL WRITTEN YULLEN FANFICTIONS THAT DON'T END ON BLOODY CLIFFHANGERS!

And anyways, keep up the awesome writing and consistent characters!
FloralFlames chapter 35 . 7/6
This is such a good story and I'm so excited to read more! :D
FloralFlames chapter 26 . 7/5
well flip
FloralFlames chapter 17 . 7/5
Allen, my poor baby
Onyxravenstone chapter 35 . 6/17
Please please please update! This is amazing!
Hikaru113 chapter 35 . 6/15
I started reading this when you only had a few chapters out! It's been a long time since then. I recently reread this fic after it popped into my head, and I could not for the life of me remember much after chapter 20. I gotta say, that cliffhanger really killed me. I realize it's been two years since you've updated this, but I'd really love to read what happens next. Either way, thank you for getting this far, and providing some wonderful reading content.
readwithcats chapter 35 . 5/9
There is no next button :'(
This is so good! Please continue!
HION49 chapter 35 . 4/24
I don't normally read yaoi, but the plot is so interesting, solid, and well-made, and the story is so well-written and progresses so well... It's like a perfect balance between narrations and dialogue! The characters very, well, /in-character/. And they're so realistically in-depth and complex, it makes me feel like I'm friends with them! I can't help but read it, yaoi or not. And enjoy, of course!

So... though it's been 2 years since you've updated it... please update soon! I wanna know how it ends. And what happens to them. TvT

Needless to say, great story!
(The word "great" is probably an understatement, but I'll keep it at that to stop sounding obsessed. Hehe!)
update please!
Omigod I think I laughed the hardest when you said "Do you see that pretty button? Yes, that one right below this A/N. Go on. Press it. You know you want to. The power of reviewing demands you!" LOL!
Chemical Cat chapter 35 . 3/7
Oh my god. Dude. This kind of cliffhanger isn't even funny. Please, oh god, please update this soon
KawaiiKitsuneGirl chapter 35 . 2/28
Ahhh its flipping amazing but its ended with everyone shot and i dont even know what just happened and...grr.

I love it. Its beautiful, but i want more!
FUCKING UPDATE! EVEN IF ITS A SHITTY END AND THEY ALL DIE I WILL BE HAPPY YOU ATLEAST ENDED THE DAMN FANFICTION!
yanchoco chapter 35 . 11/16/2015
i spending one and midnight to reading this! gosh. is it the end for the next chapter? i'm curious! oh, thank you for still update your story..
jy24 chapter 35 . 9/3/2015
Who got hit? Really appreciate it if you continue the chapter, seems that it only needs few more or one chapter to finish this.
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »