Reviews for One Moment in Time
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
wah D;
I hope in the sequel she finds the master...!
Good story!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Wooo! *whistle*
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Aw! Master as protector indeed. :P
:D
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Aww, I hope that The Master gets better :P
John Simm was one of my favorite new who actors :P . ;)
SilencetheCry chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Okay, now my brave and daunting attempt to review every chapter of your entire series. Please bear with me this will take a long long while lol, but maybe it will get you to come back...maybe?

Anyways, I really love how this chapter throws you into the action. Tejana isn't so much as introduced as expected to be there. Which is perfect way for you to have started your story because that's the whole point. She's the Doctor's daughter. In your 'verse she has been there all along. So good job :)

The chapter is also very engaging, starting with Ten's regeneration *sob*, and I just love the father/daughter interaction here (as I love it in all future chapters to come, but I'll save that for them). This particularly paragraph sets up their relationship so well (especially Tejana's relationship with Ten, but with all the various regenerations of the Doctor as well) ; "She was weeping now. He had told her he loved her and was proud of her. Throughout all his different regenerations, he had never actually put it into words before. This Doctor was special and she would miss him so very much, whatever came of this change".

I also love the little mentions of Jack as set up for his part in Tejana's life. The character who definitely has a life of her own. Which is something that I truly adore about her.

Anyway, on to chapter 2!
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
This story was amazingly well written; I love it and can't wait to start the sequel!
Travestea chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I've read this whole series and it's absolutely brilliant! You've created a new world that I'd love to live in, within the existing Doctor Who Universe. I just wanted to say that I love your story and I hope you keep writing :)
I'msorrymylove chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I agree with Tejana...the Master is hot! He's like Dallas from the Outsides, or JD from Dallas...god.
I'msorrymylove chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Tejanakaturadilena...try saying that when you're drunk.
TheNewestCompanion chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
This was... so good 3
TheNewestCompanion chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Well damn.
TheNewestCompanion chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Omg...
TheNewestCompanion chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Ugh. I just want them to like hug it out. I don't know. I love this chapter sooooo much. So much.
TheNewestCompanion chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
This was great :) I really like Tejana. Great OC :)
TheNewestCompanion chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hello lovely! I enjoyed this a lot :) Can't wait to keep reading.