Reviews for 100 Hours
Novel's addict chapter 21 . 6/12
Loves it a lot. One of my favourite bella and edward
ericastwilight chapter 3 . 5/30
Whoa?! WTF? In the first chapter, Edward says something about Tanya being a knockout and some prevy comment. Then you have her here, as his cousin o_o
Angellovee chapter 11 . 5/23
Too freaking cute! Love them
MamaJoyof3 chapter 20 . 5/11
I loved this story! This was an awesome Bella, Edward, and Charlie and Renee! Just an all around wonderful story and characters!
ash-win1017 chapter 1 . 3/12
Hey guys! I need help looking for a story that has the twilight characters in it and it's pretty similar to the greys anatomy! Thank you!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
Fuck that's hot
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Oh, this chapter was all kinds of yummy. It was bookended with texts and that was fun. The texts at the bottom, a lot more fun. I love the honesty thing. Hubby and I have always been honest with one another and we've been together twenty-six years. Honesty and communication are key factors in a happy marriage. I digress. I loved how Bella pushed the skank away when she came up to cut in. Then it was so funny when she did it to Tanya and Tanya liked her for it. Those kisses are fantastic. Their chemistry is off the charts. Loving this.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
Jake the protector, her Knight. I like that. It was interesting that her besties were infallible, yet Sam came right up to edwar introduced himself and told him the truth. Loved that Jake called Edward down to Bella to 'hand off the baton'. That was really cool of him to do. I'm sure Edward left alright, just not with a femal. He may have even gon to Tanya's office. Bella really did a number on him. I'm sure he wanted out of that club immediately. Next Saturday should be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
What a wonderful chapter. I loved that it had the night they conceived and the birth. How she felt his love the whole time she was pregnant and she felt beautiful the whole time. I wonder if Edward will transfer his residency up to Forks? To have all the family around for Amelia. Sniff, sniff . . . I'm so sad it is over. I really, really loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination here with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
This epilogue was fantastic! I loved that you bounced to HS graduation and then again to college graduation. The college one, with them sitting right next to one another and getting to cross the stage together-ish, was perfect. Letting us know they got married. Loved that they are expecting. He's still in med school though. I live really close, about twenty minutes away, from Stanford. The housing prices here, even the rents, are atrocious. Lived here my whole life. About a million and a half for a very small home near Stanford. I am going to miss these two. Popping over to the last chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/27/2016
Charlie was funny when Edward grabbed Bella's ass, by slapping him upside the head. It seems as though they all had a great time having fun at the prom together. It was funny when Peter saw her and took a step towards her, then saw Edward and retreated . . . hehehe. Charlotte was really sweet with her thank you to Edward. I like that you put that in there, letting the reader know that she escaped Peter. Their own personal party in their room was quite sexy. Did he forget to wrap himself up? I know she's on the pill but, yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/27/2016
You surprised me with these two going to prom. Seriously, I was rather flummoxed. I like that they are going, it just doesn't seem like them at all. Wonder what her school will think of him? I know neither of them will give two shits what they think but, I am curious. Sam and Jake were really great in this chapter. Happy that Rose seems to have found the perfect dress.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
This was lovely. I like the way you did it the first time better though. I love alternate versions in stories, they are really interesting to read. Thank you for sharing it.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
Great chapter. It really is such a wonderful story. I wish I could remember who recc'd it so that I could thank them. This chapter was fun. Dancing, then rushing home to his house for a night of sex. Him thinking about his future and her calming him down. I loved when she called Renee to let her know she wouldn't be home. I really love their relationship, her with her parents.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/27/2016
Gotta love Jake for letting her know what she was feeling. That lightbulb didn't just come on for her, it exploded. Loved it. Her flying to his home and up to his room, him being scared that something was terribly wrong . . . only to find out it was terribly right . . . sent him over the edge, way too soon. It really was perfect though, for these two. And, you just know he will completely own her the next time . . . he will make damn sure to do so, just for his pride's sake.
2,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »