Reviews for 100 Hours
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 21 . 4/5
This was such a good story! I really enjoyed it!
Loooove it!
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 21 . 3/31
So freaking perfect! Story was amazing, love it so much :)
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 11 . 3/30
So Cute! Gotta love Alice ;)
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 2 . 3/29
Love it :)
Toni Masen chapter 21 . 3/12
Well it's a real shame the story had to come to an end. I felt the last two chapters were rushed. Ever thought about writing Jacob and Sam's story? Would like to have read Charlie's POV too, he and Renee were very cool parents! Nice one, I enjoyed the read.
cbzoo chapter 13 . 3/9
love
cbzoo chapter 7 . 3/9
progress
cbzoo chapter 5 . 3/9
games
Naomi chapter 21 . 1/6
Don't listen to anyone who criticizes you. The story is perfect just the way it is. Bummed that it is already over :/ you should write more stories, though 3
asad.jaleel chapter 1 . 1/2
I really love the moment when the elderly patient, Mrs. Ben, tells Bella and Edward that they remind her of her past. It's like a mini-story condensed in a moment.

There are a few things that I might change, but they're not so much mistakes as choices to think about.

-When Bella says her stomach "flipped," that's not a thing that actually happens to people. It's an expression, but I had never heard of it before and I don't think it's very common.
-Edward calls Bella an "ass kisser." You could also go with "kiss ass" or "brown noser." To me, "ass kisser" sounds harshest.
-This is kind of picky, but hear me out. You said Bella's parents have a "lax" attitude. I think "lenient" would be better here, even though they are synonyms. "Lax" really means "dangerously permissive" while "lenient" is "tolerant." It seems to me you are saying that Bella turned out all-right so "lax" blames her parents even though I can't see that they did anything wrong.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
This is soo sweet! Adored it!
TwiAngel13 chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
Loved it!
1dreamkeeper chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
love it
Lafemmevegeta chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
Beautiful story about love, ink and compatibility. Snarks were funny as hell and the supportive families were wonderful. Great fic!
2,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »