Reviews for 100 Hours
Oh, this chapter was all kinds of yummy. It was bookended with texts and that was fun. The texts at the bottom, a lot more fun. I love the honesty thing. Hubby and I have always been honest with one another and we've been together twenty-six years. Honesty and communication are key factors in a happy marriage. I digress. I loved how Bella pushed the skank away when she came up to cut in. Then it was so funny when she did it to Tanya and Tanya liked her for it. Those kisses are fantastic. Their chemistry is off the charts. Loving this.
Jake the protector, her Knight. I like that. It was interesting that her besties were infallible, yet Sam came right up to edwar introduced himself and told him the truth. Loved that Jake called Edward down to Bella to 'hand off the baton'. That was really cool of him to do. I'm sure Edward left alright, just not with a femal. He may have even gon to Tanya's office. Bella really did a number on him. I'm sure he wanted out of that club immediately. Next Saturday should be interesting.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 7/27
What a wonderful chapter. I loved that it had the night they conceived and the birth. How she felt his love the whole time she was pregnant and she felt beautiful the whole time. I wonder if Edward will transfer his residency up to Forks? To have all the family around for Amelia. Sniff, sniff . . . I'm so sad it is over. I really, really loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination here with us all. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 7/27
This epilogue was fantastic! I loved that you bounced to HS graduation and then again to college graduation. The college one, with them sitting right next to one another and getting to cross the stage together-ish, was perfect. Letting us know they got married. Loved that they are expecting. He's still in med school though. I live really close, about twenty minutes away, from Stanford. The housing prices here, even the rents, are atrocious. Lived here my whole life. About a million and a half for a very small home near Stanford. I am going to miss these two. Popping over to the last chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/27
Charlie was funny when Edward grabbed Bella's ass, by slapping him upside the head. It seems as though they all had a great time having fun at the prom together. It was funny when Peter saw her and took a step towards her, then saw Edward and retreated . . . hehehe. Charlotte was really sweet with her thank you to Edward. I like that you put that in there, letting the reader know that she escaped Peter. Their own personal party in their room was quite sexy. Did he forget to wrap himself up? I know she's on the pill but, yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/27
You surprised me with these two going to prom. Seriously, I was rather flummoxed. I like that they are going, it just doesn't seem like them at all. Wonder what her school will think of him? I know neither of them will give two shits what they think but, I am curious. Sam and Jake were really great in this chapter. Happy that Rose seems to have found the perfect dress.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/27
This was lovely. I like the way you did it the first time better though. I love alternate versions in stories, they are really interesting to read. Thank you for sharing it.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/27
Great chapter. It really is such a wonderful story. I wish I could remember who recc'd it so that I could thank them. This chapter was fun. Dancing, then rushing home to his house for a night of sex. Him thinking about his future and her calming him down. I loved when she called Renee to let her know she wouldn't be home. I really love their relationship, her with her parents.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/27
Gotta love Jake for letting her know what she was feeling. That lightbulb didn't just come on for her, it exploded. Loved it. Her flying to his home and up to his room, him being scared that something was terribly wrong . . . only to find out it was terribly right . . . sent him over the edge, way too soon. It really was perfect though, for these two. And, you just know he will completely own her the next time . . . he will make damn sure to do so, just for his pride's sake.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/27
Nobody ever believes me but, it is true. Twenty-six years together with my husband and we've never had a fight. Communication is so very important. Plus, we very happily went the childfree route in life and that is what most married couples fight over. I was very glad to read them communicating in this chapter. Yes, their friends had to force them to do so, as they were both being very stubborn but, it worked. And hopefully, they learned their lesson and will communicate right away next time. They hadn't had an issue with it so far with talking to each other and honesty. I am sorry that the peer pressure got to you. That what you wanted to be a fun and fluffy story, was made to have this chapter. Because, some just can't understand that sometimes, there is no need for everything falling apart. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/27
Loved the reaction she got from him on what she was wearing to Angela's party. Edward squeezing Mike's hand hard enough for him to jet out of the room, was pretty funny. Wow, could Peter be more of a dick? That was completely uncalled for. I was out with my FWB to get some pizza before we went to do what we did with one another. I met my husband when I was with my FWB. We were sitting at the pizza place and in walks my hubs . . . he sat next to me and started talking to my FWB, as they were friends. I fell hard and FWB lost his benefits. Twenty-six years later, still blissfully happy with the man. I digress. I really liked that Edward wouldn't have Peter talking to her that way and warned him to knock it off but, he didn't listen. Loved that Bella simply stepped aside and let Edward punch him. Fantastic! She knew he deserved it, and even more so, she knew Edward wanted to. Jake hugging Edward and thanking him, was wonderful. Sam and Bella taking off to the dance floor, very funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/27
Absolutely love their banter, it truly is something wonderful. Him surprising her with the 'meet the parents' dinner, was not very chivalrous of him. I loved that Esme knew right away that he did that to Bella and reprimanded him for it. Carlisle's shock was evident and I was glad you gave us a glimpse into his head to see he 'reconciled the two Bella's', as that really could have backfired on Edward. Although, I imagine he knows his dad and knew he'd accept Bella as her true self. I loved the stopping on the ride home and he finally got his first 'O' from Bella. These two are really cute. Read you a/n at the bottom and was glad to read you are okay from your breast biopsy. Those are very scary to have done. I had that procedure done in my early twenties . . . yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/27
Awwwww, that was a really cute little extra tidbit. About how Alice and Jasper met, was cute. Liked the alternating POV's, so we could learn how much they already liked each other, before the fated meeting. Really cute that he found her notes on his baseball games and knew she understood the game, even adding his own remark. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 7/27
Okay, Bella and the girls were talking about how she is now Edward's girlfriend, and it got crunchy until Angela was happy for her and smoothed it over. I laughed so hard that I had tears, when it switched to Edward and Jasper and their three line conversation and one of the lines was about homework. Seriously, you should have heard me. So effing funny. Their texts are very fun to read. Loved that Edward was so anxious to see her after those texts, that they went to her school to pick her up. She really liked that he did that. You made me crave molten chocolate cake now too. Go Edward, Bella getting her first 'O' from him. Wonder if she returns the favor . . . bet she does.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 7/26
I effing love their banter. It is so good. They really do rile each other up. Very fun and funny. I again, love thei rules and all the modifications they make to them. Loved that he cockblocked himself. Loved that they commented and laughed about it. So funny. Pumpkin made me laugh quite loudly. This is really quite enjoyable. Thank you.
2,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »