Reviews for Now What?
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Neal would make the effort to appear fine so that Peter would stop worrying. He was very good at making the presentation people expected. Even in this case, when he was in incredible pain.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awwwww... how lovely
Insanity Suits Me chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Oh I'm so glad I went and checked out your profile... :) This made me so happy!

Perfectly written yet again, you know you really have a thing for capturing Neal's and Peter's relationship; I mean the dialogues you use are so realistic and the way you portray both of them is just right; not overtly fluffy and not stoic either; just right. I really enjoy your stories. :P
mouse8 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Although we now know this isn't how it went, I think this is very realistic and could (and maybe should) have been how it went. Very in-character!
Asa Valkyrie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Pretty nice! I loved this pairing. You emulate the show's writing style several times in here, such as when Neal's looking away, and Peter says a perfect line without introduction, and it was beautiful. I think though, that Peter shouldn't get as upset when he grabs Neal because they hadn't been talking for long when he got so frustrated. Maybe you could try adding a sentence or two about how Peter was so fed-up with Neal's sudden inability to be reached, or how when someone died in his family, he learned from it instead of wallowing in self-pity. Then, at the end, it kind of seemed as if he was completely over it, which is in-proportionate to his despair just a couple days earlier.

I really enjoyed this!
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
The tone was appropriate, the scenario you presented was totally plausible, and the dialogue was quite good. However, the grammar was sloppy. Commas were missing throughout. An apostrophe randomly appeared on "sweet's," near the end. And to cap it off, Peter asked June, also near the end, "How he is?"

O_o

Are you kidding? This is a one-page vignette, not a novel. So yes, you CAN spare the ten minutes required to proofread it. When the work is this well-constructed and you don't polish it, that tells the world that you don't take pride in what you've made, and it isn't worth reading. It's actually quite good. Go make it better.
nice disguise chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I liked it and can see it happening. I loved how Peter was there for him. And also: '"He's Neal" June answered and they both knew what that meant.' And the reader too ;)
Wondo chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Nice. I picture the first episode of season 2 handling it this way.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I liked it. Poor Neal... I'm excited for more! A few minor mistakes in punctuation stuff, but it doesn't detract from the story.
Wenwalke chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Well written, I really enjoyed reading this. Wendy
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I liked his story...the bond and friendship between Peter and Neal
Ultracape chapter 1 . 5/5/2010