Reviews for Friendship Rekindles
Anisa Faruqi chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Interesting story
What did happen to Bruno's dad?
This also brings up what changed in Gretel and the mom?
Ana chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
It was a good concept although the phrasing was rather poor and not even remotely accurate in a historical sense. Just my two cents.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Not bad, not my most favourite fanfic on here but it was decent. Sorry, when it comes to writing I don't sugarcoat :) One flaw I really didn't like about your story was that the book/movie was based in 1943, the war officially ended in 1946 and those in concentration camps were realeased. So there is no way in hell they could be 16 years old by then, they would be 12. I know you probably knew that already, but in my opinion, messing with the dates of a historical event is something you should avoid because it could really confuse some people. Plus it's kinda hard to imagine Bruno as 16 and pratically making out with a girl. Anyways keep working on the writing and I'm sure you'll go far:)
tunasnotfood chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
too quick at the end. pardon :)
Anne chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
wow what an awesome story od i hated Brunos father he was evil but his day will come good on Gretel too i thought she was blinded by the Nazies in the film by their brainwashing but in thise glad too see she learn the truth awww and im glad Shmuel had a happy ending here and was welcomed into the family id have said to him stay as long as you want our home is yours i loved Shmuel in the film he was adorable and him and Bruno were so cute
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I like it! Will there ever be more? I so hope there will be... It's rather enjoyable to read.
Mrs.Dana-Ianto-Jones chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Naaww! I wish this was the ending /3 Im in the middle of watching it now, another 30 mins and i'll have a break down. Thank you for giving me hope :P This is very well written, its written very much in the same way as the book and its a very good idea.
LeighPancakes chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh my god, this was so amazing! I just re-watched the movie today and felt like I needed to read something related to it. You did perfectly, it is simple yet it shows all of the kid's feelings, and I really like how you portray Bruno amazing job!

Leigh
Laerkstrein chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is beautiful. I recently saw the movie, and it just broke my heart. I wanted so badly for Shmuel and Bruno to escape from the camp. Thank you so much for writing this! 3
Msjazzybazzy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is really good :)Please update soon :D
amber'xx chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is really good, i wish this was the way the film actually ended, for sure my favorite " Boy in the Striped Pajamas" FanFiction... good job:)
hermoine snape chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
that was a great one shot.
Mary Christmas chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awesome...As if I was Jessica I would look satisfied if Bruno would kiss me!He's Asa Butterfield of course(check him now!) and he's handsome!Anyway the story is awesome and very good, I love haw is Ralf gets a minus and no one now count him as a family member,he deserves it,he's a killer!And Shmuel is very kind,I would hug him if I could!(As for Ralf's slap to Bruno I'm glad it didn't happen in reality,I WOULDN'T LET HIM HURT MY ASA!)
ArthurSagaFun1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
What a great thing would be if that could be the real end of the movie!It ws awesome and Bruno has been...grown!The only thing I don't understand is how old is he so he can be kissing a girl that way!Please answer!But generally,good.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/5/2010