Reviews for His Reward
O2Shea chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I do love your stories... especially this one & also "New New Life". Yeah, I'm a Rose/Ten shipper too & it broke my heart when Tennant left the role. But you bring it beautifully to life again. I've also recommended your work to my niece.

We also love your crossovers. They aren't easy to do properly. I've only done one myself. You are a master.

So... I read everything of yours that I had even the slightest interest in. Loved them. Thanks for sharing...

:) Patricia
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
OH THE FEELS.

Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That just killed me. It killed me in the best of ways. I almost wish he had actually done that on the show!
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Oh. Oh, God, that last line. Perfect.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
BUT WHY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT OH GOD

There are literally tears stinging in my eyes. Oh god, my heart hurts. As much as I love Eleven/River, Tenrose will always be my OTP.

Raylie
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
could you please write a second chapter where Rose remembers that day and knows what he is trying to tell her
GirlCat817 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love and hate that last little bit about her knowing, its used by so many guys, most recently Kyle Rainer...

But I loved this because of him saying he loves Rose and apologizes for never getting it right when he had the chance. Great work.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Sent me into a whole new set of tears, that did. Stupid End of Time. Stupid Russell T. Davis for that rubbish ending and stupid David Tennant for leaving.

-sobs-

Loved it. So glad he got to have a proper goodbye with Rose, even if she won't understand it until much, much later.

-Maggie
FoxGlade chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I like how you tied it in with the line out of The Satan Pit. Or was it The Impossible Planet? Never mind. Good work anyway.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw...a well written, enjoyable piece. Nicely done! :)
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Adorable _ End of Time destroyed me...
silenthaiku chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
this was beautiful and in true doctor who style. :') aww.
they were one of the best pairings on TV!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
that was really cute! i love reading peoples differennt versions of this scene :) only thing I would comment on is the quote at the end because he doesn't know that she knows because he hadn't said it yet... but thats just me nit-picking! well done anyways :) x
sergeline chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was beautiful. Love it.
madasmonty chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was really sweet. I also love your fiction "Be All My Sins Remembered". But this was a really nice one-shot. Well done! Would you mind reading some of my fics? Only I like yours so much I'd want to know what you thought of mine. Thanks!
X