Reviews for The Middle Eight
Kajune chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This is THE BEST story of this pairing (currently) out there. Seriously, I read this thing everyday!
Anaha chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
cant stop reading this so nice!
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this! xD
NightStalker933 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Thank you for this story omg it was one of the best stories I've read. Considering the fact that Michael is one of my absolute favorite characters, and I have a huge wing!kink this is perfection:) I love it.
NightStalker933
Chun-Woo Han4Eva chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Oh man, I read this after watching SPN season 4-9! I always thought there should have been way more Michael/Dean situations. Dean saying no, but Michael dripping with everything Dean wants! Angsty Dean is the best. Please reconsider making this a one shot. I think we have not seen the last of Michael on SPN. And, please don't lie to Sam!
TombVine chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
PLEASE FOR THE ALMIGHTY LOVE OF CHUCK WRITE A SEQUEL
Maybe where Michael is fed up of waiting and does something similar (sex with dean (dean!bottom Michael!top)) and tries to get dean to say yes and Sam walks in just as dean says yes and Michael possesses him! PRETTY PLEASE LIKE I REALLY NEAD THIS PLEASE
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Hmmm... I wonder if this actually happend would Dean have said yes with Sammy saying yes to lucifer?

I wants a sequel...
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I am at a loss for words...That was absolutely gorgeous! I loved your description of Michael's wings. This flowed beautifully. So easy to read, NOT SHORT like so many good stories are. The end was great. Not sappy, but abrupt. It fit. I love this, amazing job!
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I loved the lemon, especially since the couple MichaelxDean I love, but it's a shame that there are not many fics, fics hopefully do more of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
lol loved it. it was just great! rly :D
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Omg, yes. THIS. I totally ship Michael/Dean forever now. I love what you did with Michael's wings and they they were so sensitive. I laughed when they knocked over the wall and flung the coffee table. You did a great job of comparing all their similarities and why Dean was his true vessel.

It was all very well written and choreographed, even Dean not wanting to bottom...at first. Everything about this was just overflowing with sensuality. Did I mention that I loved the fact Michael was in John's body? Much love to you for this story, even if it frustrated you to write.

I think I have a new OTP.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
that was good
hotstep122 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
michael and dean sex is.../drools/

but in john body...kinda turn off "
gackt groupie chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Hmmmmg...you know I gotta say, I'm very new to the Wincest bandwagon (like today new. and wincest being john/dean. Ive been at the brothers for awhile)but I think even if I wasn't I would have enjoyed this (maybe..I think..?)

I love the portrayal of Micheal here, it's nice and refreshing and I totally wish it were true. I wish we could have gotten to know him better in the series..I'm rambling. Anyway, an excelllent bit of writing here, so thank you.